Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • David Crosby Rip.
  • nickc

And?

And nothing, EVH and Nash are big fish in their particular ponds. There’s a thread started about the origins of Hip Hop, arguably the most popular music for the last 20 years of so, both EVH and Nash has zero influence on it. Music moves on and stuff that was middlingly popular in the 60s will fade away.

TJ if you keep interpreting everything I write as a direct attack on you personally, you’re going to have an aneurysm, give it a rest.

tjagain

I didn’t see that as a personal attack.   Its wasn’t full of the pejorative terms you like to use sometimes.  But you have done it again in this post.  How many posts have you had deleted now for personal attacks?  half a dozen?  More?

Its just I never said that Crosbie was bigger.  Hence the “and”

All I did was agree with another poster that Van halen was not ” the most influential guitarist”

nickc

How many posts have you had deleted now for personal attacks?  half a dozen?  More

Nah, only the one, the same number of times you were kicked off the site for doing the same, eh?

tjagain

Nickc would you like to discuss this less publicly?  See if a truce can be reached?  Or perhaps you just ignore me?  I have been trying to ignore you but you make it difficult.

its clear that we do not communicate well online.

Edit – if its not clear thats an offer of an olive branch

zippykona

I disagreed with someone on here, I soon got over it.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.