Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Dalby today (moaning content)
  • tinribz
    Free Member

Anyone else go for a ride and try the demo day bikes?

Lots of nice looking full sussers and Ti hardtails. Some I didn’t recognise (Lapierre? & something beginning with N).

OK, moan time – first try at Dalby, and I generally travel 50+ miles so the kid(s) can ride without the worry of traffic, yet even on the green route we had to dodge rallying Landrovers and vans, wots that all about! Also when not cars packs of speeding riders because the green route shares parts with the red / blue / black, and at times in the opposite direction! And the multiple diversions make the maps they give out a complete waste of time. I did wonder when I got there why everyone else with kids was following the red route.

[subrant] What is with the 4×4 drivers (you know the BMW ones) hogging the center of the forest roads like they’re terrified of touching the grass – it’s a 4×4! There’s defo a direct correlation between cost of car and AHO’ness, for want of a better word.[/subrant]

Other than that it was a good day out, some riders (and a hot woman) actually stopped and chatted for a while, place had a good atmosphere.

colnagokid

You ever seen a X5 with off-road tyres?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Dalby today (moaning content)’ is closed to new replies.