Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 93 total)
  • Dads – What do you children call you?
  • joolsburger
    Free Member

Dad, Daddy, Father, etc etc? Mine are teens but seem to stick with Daddy..

robgclarkson
    Free Member

Dad or Daddy (occasionally Robert, when he thinks he’s being a tough guy)

burnsybhoy
    Free Member

Nanny?

nemesis
    Free Member

Dad (or occassionally Daddy if NemJnr forgets that he’s all grown up (8) 🙂 )

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Pappa here

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Butt wad. It’s a Wittertainment joke.

parkesie
    Free Member

Missed csa payment?

Alpha1653

“Guurr ffffnnnrree gguuurrr ” at the moment, but he’s only 2 months old so I’ll let him off.

Probably ‘dad’ or ‘daddy’. Eventually.

ads678

Mine are 6&8 both still call me daddy. Daughter (6) is the cheeky one and calls me dad or Adam from time to time!

Actually I do get pappa or pappy as well, again usually from the daughter…

antigee

grumpy

rocket
    Free Member

Dad or daddy. Friends kids (7 and 10) call them by their first names, which I think is a bit weird tbh.

jobless
    Free Member

They talk to me through the butler. He calls me sir.

crosshair
    Free Member

If I say to my son “Hi <sons name>!” In an over the top, enthusiastic voice when I get back home, he sarcastically replies “Hi <my name>!!!”

He’s three 😀

chiefgrooveguru

Last week I had to tell my three year old that I’m Daddy, not Dad, and certainly not Daaa-ad… 3 going on 13!

Bregante

Daughter aged 12 and son aged 9 and both still call us Mummy and Daddy without any hint of embarrassment despite my daughter’s friends finding it hilarious.

The eldest (21) calls me short arse – I’m 6’1.

MrPottatoHead

Dad, Daddy, Chris, Mummy, Conker, Dada, Trumpy, Grampy….pretty much anything to be honest, but most I’m DaddyDadDadDad.

km79
    Free Member

I like to be called daddy. Don’t have any kids mind, I just like to be called daddy.

carlosg
    Free Member

Our boys are (nearly) 6 + 12 , big lad called us mummy/daddy till he was about 9 little man started with mum/dad in the last 8-9 months (unless he’s after something)

votchy
    Free Member

My boys are 17 and 19, they basically call me what they like unless they want something 😀
    To be fair tho, I give as good as I get 😆

frankconway

Dad and sometimes Old Man

ton

fat head or old man from my son

a grunt or dad from my daughter, depending on wether she is tapping me up for some cash

iainc

22,14 and 10. Can range from daddy to dick, mood dependant 😮

nuke

‘Father’ by my son (14) said in an almost sarcastic way 🙄 Daughter (11) is currently going through a phase of calling me ‘my friend’…dunno what that’s all about 😕

DiscJockey
    Free Member

always just been ‘daddy’ from both of them….they get more creative when it comes to naming our bikes and cars…

TimothyD
    Free Member

I called my dad ‘daddy’, and then ‘dad’ when I got older. Sometimes it’s ‘daddio’ or ‘father’ if I’m being affectionate or silly, but generally it’s ‘dad’. I’m 36.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Plain old Dad in this house. To my face at least.

scotroutes

20 yr old daughter and it’s Dad if she’s addressing me directly unless it’s in front of her friends, in which case it’s Colin.

el_boufador

“the fat idiot”

jambalaya
    Free Member

When they where tiny dadda then daddy they are in their 20’s its Dad

bobbybobbyb
    Free Member

Dads for me. Or Long leggy Mac daddy. 5, 7 & 14

BigDummy
    Free Member

“Daddy” has been entirely ruined by young American women who also want to be choked and slapped in bed.

In the unlikely event of my having children, I am going to have to insist they call me “father” or “sir”.

🙂

seadog101

Just boring Dad mostly, Father Dearest if money is needed or inconvenience created.
    Miserable old grump, which is a lie and enough to make anyone grumpy.

Dibbs
    Free Member

My kids have called me Dave as long as I can remember, the only time it worried me was when I took one of the girls to help me choose a ring as a present for the wife.

jamj1974

Dad or daddy normally. Daddio if they are looking to be funny and take the mick. That or my youngest calls me ‘Sir’ in a really gruff adult-sounding for comic effect. Daughter used to sometimes call me my name but that stopped as I didn’t pay it any attention.

Xylene
    Free Member

At work she calls me Mr. Quirrel, although sometimes she slips and calls me Dad

At home she calls me Dad or quite often Mr. Paul, which is the name of her teacher, who is stick thin, with a beard and doesn’t look like me.

mindmap3
    Free Member

I’m still dadda, but he’s only two.

He’s started calling my other half mum though, which she hates. She still wants to be mamma,

RoterStern
    Free Member

All my four call me Daddy the oldest being 15. I sometimes get called Daddy by visiting friends of theirs who can’t speak English and don’t know what the word means which feels a bit odd.

BigJohn

Pater or sir are the only acceptable forms of address at BigJohn Towers.

Cocknose and Thistledick are now banned.

matt_outandabout

Dad.
    But I hear it as ‘The Man’.

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

Normally Dad or Daddy, but middle daughter has taken to calling me “Father” in a jokey kind of way to which I respond, “Yes dearest daughter.”
    If in the presence of my girlfriends kids who call me by my first name, they sometimes follow suit and call me “Pete”.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Dads – What do you children call you?’ is closed to new replies.