• This topic has 22 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by jedi.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • cycleshow, who's going?
  • jedi

it’s at the n.e.c this year . i’m going thursday and friday.

fadda

Me. On the Friday. I’ll be the overweight, middle-aged one.

What…?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Me. It’s only ten minutes away and probably won’t cost me £25 to park like it did at earls court.

jedi

say hi if you see me. (wandering around with a beer) 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

Might go on Saturday if not in Wales. Ill be wearing a red rose in my jacket lapel.

flip
    Free Member

Me with my son, i’ll be the one er… with my son.

rOcKeTdOg

i’m going on Saturday, taking sarnies and a flask, not paying for the overpriced “refreshments” if they are anything like the rubbish at earls court

will there be a huge forum gathering and love in at the STW stand?

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Hopefully be there on Sunday. Love walking round looking at bright shiny things, kicking tires and asking ” how fast will it go mister ?”. ( I’m 37 btw 😳 )

foxyrider
    Free Member

I’m going Sat as well – gonna try and book myself onto some test rides 🙂

Good thinking RocketDog!

hilldodger
    Free Member

Good to see secure bike parking offered, even better if there was a reduction in price for people ariving on bike.
    Still not decided yet, need to plan a nice cheap train journey from deepest Surrey unless someone who’s driving wants to split petrol costs 🙂

fbk
    Free Member

Annoyingly I’m working just down the road from it on saturday then its the coed y brenin enduro Sunday.

Riding my bike rather than drooling over shiny new stuff – I clearly need to sort my priorities!!

foxyrider
    Free Member

Neil – you shouldn’t be drooling as you have just bought a new bike! 😉

smudge
    Free Member

Going Thursday hopefully.

Might well bump into you Jedi 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

exhibitor list doesnt look particularly brilliant.

Anyway, ticket bought, definitely going on Sat.

si-wilson
    Free Member

Going on the Friday as a punter, can’t afford to actually show stuff there 🙁

wallop

Going Friday. Does anyone know who is doing demos?

portlyone

Did I read somehwere that the test track would be staying?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Anyway, ticket bought, definitely going on Sat.

😯

You’re paying to go to a trade show?

Bizarre. I just register for the trade days, then you can use the same ticket all weekend long. Easy peasy.

And free. 😀

Not going cos I can’t be arsed travelling to Birmingham. Gonna wait for the London one instead.

themountaingoat
    Free Member

Not going cos I can’t be arsed travelling to Birmingham. Gonna wait for the London one instead.

When is the London one ? Went last year was alright but not good enough to go to Birmingham for .

si-wilson
    Free Member

Bizarre. I just register for the trade days, then you can use the same ticket all weekend long. Easy peasy

In the trade then? they are trying to tighten up scoundrels getting in for free and are asking for proof of ID of where you work.

foxyrider
    Free Member

🙄

wow £12 – break the bank!

The test track is 1km and there is a road one as well – demo bikes as well etc etc – looks good and this time you can take your wallet 😉

I thought its not perm at the NEC in Brummy – no longer in London?

iain1775
    Free Member

Yeah prob go on the sat, was thinking of blacking trade day entry but am still on holiday so guess I’ll have to pay for my ticket!
    I read the track is permanent too

jedi

the track is staying after the event. i hope there’s more smaller exhibitors as last year was bit boring

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘cycleshow, who's going?’ is closed to new replies.