Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • custom riding shirts
  • tinsy
    Free Member

Been on a good website Owayo to try and get a few custom shirts made, but not hear back from them, am only after 5 shirts, are there any other custom cycling shit makers I could try for such a limited number?

devs
    Free Member
    nina
    Free Member

not really that good if they haven’t got back to you….

5 shirts will be pricey as it’s a very small run

tinsy
    Free Member

I just spoke to them, they are working out my quote, it pays to phone rather than just mail and stuff. There is a surcharge for runs of less than 10. Need to talk my pals into buying 2 each…

Thanks Devs I will check that out too.

jojoA1
    Free Member

Endura/Tal have a surcharge for runs under 15 so it would be expensive for just 5.

tinsy
    Free Member

I like the look of the endura shirt better than the more roady looking shirts from Owayo, but the Owayo configurator is such a nice thing to use to get a design together for a novice..

Maybe I can buy loads sell them on Ebay, say its laced in the sweat of Tinker Jaurez or something!!

Potdog
    Free Member

Give Brian a call at thecyclejersey.com he has done me some small runs in the past, although as with everyone he’s had to charge a slight premium to do this, but the shirts are good quality and the ones I wear daily are still in very good shape despite the sweat, dust and regular washing.

waihiboy
    Free Member

Owayo are brilliant, we’ve had loads of stuff done.

don’t think they do less than 15 shirts though

tinsy
    Free Member

waihiboy

what are shirt fits like for the fuller figure? like normal road kit where you have to buy two sizes up?

(I really do mean fuller figure by the way)

ps they sent my quote through 10 mins after ringing them, 45 euros a shirt, plus a surcharge for doing less than 10 off.

nina
    Free Member

I really do mean fuller figure by the way

alfabus
    Free Member

are there any other custom cycling shit makers

<childish>tee hee</childish>

Dave

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

our uni ones used to be plain jersy’s (from variosu manufacturers, wherever was cheep) then sent to the embroiderers for finishing, worked out quite cheep.

terrahawk
    Free Member

thecyclejersey.com – they did ours (a run of 15 or so).
    They’re ace.

tinsy
    Free Member

Ha ha, one of my more humorous spelling mistakes…

Thisisnotaspoon, out last ones were just that, the lads were a little bemused when I bought us horrible beige shirts because they were cheap, I was actually expecting them to be grey, but as usual my mastery of the written word failed me, we have been Team Beige since.

This is the new design what do you think?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

clubber
    Free Member

We use these guys:

http://www.carvalhocustom.com/

Always been very happy with the results and they do small runs (5 would mean a 20% surcharge) with reasonable cost.

bredpit
    Free Member

You can visit the justwhiteshirts web store for all your needs. They provide the dress shirts as well as the sports wear also. With different patterns & designs.
    Bred Pit
    Dress Shirts

shepleg
    Free Member

Don’t use Provision, sorted first run of kit and then haven’t been bothered dispite numerous phone calls and mails 3 months of ‘yeah mate it’s being done’ 👿

fbk
    Free Member

Nice thread revival! Spam anyone?

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Battered and served as a fritter, if that’s OK.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘custom riding shirts’ is closed to new replies.