Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Curry house recommendations in Birmingham
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Going to see Black Sabbath on Saturday at the o2 Academy(huge ‘whaaay’) and fully intend on eating curry afterwards – so can anyone recommend anywhere central to the Academy/Hyatt Regency (where we are staying) that does amazing curry (must be open late but doesn’t have to be fancy – just want to eat one of Birmingham’s fabled Baltis).

Ta 🙂

saleem
    Free Member

I’ve just asked my mate for you who’s a curry loving gig junkie from Brum, Ill let you know what he comes back with, I’d have thought you might have wanted to go to the baltis mile though.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

It sounds like I probably do need to go there 🙂 thanks

saleem
    Free Member

I was just thinking you could try Lasan, or my mates just come back with, The Maharaja on the corner of Thorp St and Hurst St. Enjoy your gig as we both will providing I can remember it after being on the pop all day.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

🙂 won’t be on the pop ALL day, but certainly plan on having a few before I go in.

Scamper
    Free Member

Lasan is a posh curry house, expensive (tasting menu’s etc etc), but very good mind, but you will have to book at the weekend. They also have a smaller place which is a lot cheaper, more consise menu, but still tasty.

saleem
    Free Member

Depends on what you class as posh 🙂 the one my mate reccomended will be ok I’d say if it’s a typical Brummie curry you’re after. Going to be celebrating west ham winning the play offs hopefully, that’s why the pop all day.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Posh – anything involving white table cloths and wine glasses on the table.

Ideal – Cobra beer served in a Tiger glass 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Curry house recommendations in Birmingham’ is closed to new replies.