Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 197 total)
  • CUBE LTD TEAM from JC CYCLES..What a disaster !
  • killswitch73
    Free Member

4ndy B

Shop attempts to contact customer’s brother (as it’s the only contact number we had at that time) to tell them that the bike is about to be despatched, no reply so answer phone message is left. Brother has no credit to retrieve answer phone message

Only then do we get the customers actual phone number

Andy is that the best defence you can come with with ?

if so you have lied through your teath as your shop had my phone number since i gave it phil at 13.17 22rd june 2011 .
    as it says on my iphone plain as day ..

23rd june 2011 13.19 (01472 342406) missed call (i missed the call)(from phil)

then again straight after

23rd june 2011 13.19 duration 2 mins (01472 342406) incoming call ( i took the call)

i can take picture’s of my iphone clearly displaying the incoming and outgoing calls off my iphone.

dont take a genius to work this out but i think andy has shot himself in the foot.

you can say what ever you want andy as after all you are trying to defend the shop you manage.
    someone is not going to come on this thread and openly say they will not buy from you are they ?

And with the foul mouthed tirade of abuse andy , we both know why that happened dont we ?

Phil ringing my brother making threats to him saying the shop will take me & him to court, and getting my brother to get me to say sorry for the stuff i have been saying on here and other forums.

now is that the kind of thing a shop does ?

no it is not.

i rest my case andy.

j_me
    Free Member

if so you have lied through your teath (sic) as your (sic) shop had my phone number since i gave it [to] phil at 13.17 22rd june 2011 .

Phil McKrackin by any chance?

killswitch73
    Free Member

i would also like to point out that the picture of the scratch was taken off my iphone in bad light.

its much worse in person in which you can see bare metal frame.

derp
    Free Member

30-15 to the OP.

Shop to serve next.

killswitch73
    Free Member

Thank you to all the kind folk in pointing out my bad grammer , it’s been a very good english lesson, and i have learnt a lot since posting on here.

Junkyard
    Free Member

No one [ including the shop] think it’s unreasonable to return the frame/bike for a scratch what they [everyone] think is unreasonable is the way in which you have gone about achieving this. You did not even speak to the shop first you went on an internet rant instead.

killswitch73
    Free Member

derp –

30-15 to the OP.

Shop to serve next.

derp you are a rubbish unpire .that was match point.lol

donsimon
    Free Member

you can say what ever you want andy as after all you are trying to defend the shop you manage.
    someone is not going to come on this thread and openly say they will not buy from you are they ?

I will not buy from the mentioned shop in the forseeable future.

derp
    Free Member

Personally, I am liking the way Junkyard has actually turned on his caps lock/shift key, while the subject of bad grammar hangs in the air.

donsimon
    Free Member

Thank you to all the kind folk in pointing out my bad grammer , it’s been a very good english lesson, and i have learnt a lot since posting on here.

I beg to differ.

Junkyard
    Free Member

SBZ

can only say that that’s 10 minutes of my life that I wont get back

You are still in credit with everyone on here for the amount of our time you have wasted 😉
    Can we see a picture of your iphone taken e with your i phone using a mirror ? i think it will be as easy to read as most of what you post.
    Again the OP had a point but christ he has handled this in a bad way

missed this classic bit as well

Had phone call earlier, and i wasnt even offered another bike.

Do you think the reason for this is how you have behaved?
    EDIT:Derp I have said very little in the issue Google chrome sorts most of it at home but occasionally nonsense creeps through at work. Sometimes i hit the mouse pad on the laptop type on and dont relaise
    . i have tried to get better. Sometimes even I dont know what i meant
    😳
    sometimes I just do it to irritate grammar nazis’ [ like there 😆 ]

You could have avoided all this trouble if you’d bought a Lynskey, as they come in bare metal finish anyway.

Er, no, hang on…

killswitch73
    Free Member

Junkyard – Member

No one [ including the shop] think it’s unreasonable to return the frame/bike for a scratch what they [everyone] think is unreasonable is the way in which you have gone about achieving this. You did not even speak to the shop first you went on an internet rant instead.

I can Agree that i did go a little to far, but put yourself in my shoe’s this is the second bike from them in a week, and all i could see was red mist.

I am sorry for doing that and agree that i should of waited.

But i cant undo what i have already said.

Yes i have been called impatient before , think i spelt that ok , (please correct me if not)

Why would a shop also say they ordered a frame only and say to my brother that it was being specaily made for me.

and it gets delivered yesterday and it is a whole new bike.
    i’m not moaning with that part im actualy very gratefull and even on MTBE forum i actualy said on there that i was very happy in getting a replacement frame.

crazy-legs

i would also like to point out that the picture of the scratch was taken off my iphone in bad light.
    its much worse in person in which you can see bare metal frame.

So why didn’t you take the picture in good light on a proper camera so we could have seen your point? Or were you so desperate to get the image online that pretty much anything would do?
    You’d have had a better case with a better picture…

4ndyB
    Free Member

I can only give the information that I have, I am not a liar nor am I a manager or a boss, I am an employee

If Phil rang you then he didn’t relay your number onto other the other staff dealing with your problem, a simple mistake that we will ensure doesn’t happen again

I believe Phil told you that you may want to consider what you had posted on the internet as it may be slanderous as it is inaccurate, as far as I know no ‘threats’ were made. If he asked for an apology for your slanderous material I believe he had every right to ask for a simple apology

Any business will protect it’s interests and ensure that slanderous material is not posted in the public domain.

All of this could have been avoided with a polite phone call, not as Phil called your earlier response to our call trying to sort out your problem ‘a foul mouthed tirade of abuse where every other word was a swear word’

We like to give our customers good service, but you did not even give us a chance to rectify the problem as per the sales of goods act

As a balance, here’s a video of a happy JC Cook’s customer (2m40sec in)

killswitch73
    Free Member

crazy-legs

So why didn’t you take the picture in good light on a proper camera so we could have seen your point? Or were you so desperate to get the image online that pretty much anything would do?
    You’d have had a better case with a better picture..

becuase my iphone 4 is the best camera i have and dont have a digital camera, and the photo was taken while the bike was in the box, as i still have not removed the bike from the box to even see if there is other scratches.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

4andy_B – if you’re not a boss or a manager why are you getting dragged into a slanging match on an internet forum? If I was your boss I’d be erally pissed off abou you doing that.

wonder how killswitch73’s googlebomb is coming along.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Ignore SBZ he is our resident troll

Lawn looks a bit patchy.

Junkyard
    Free Member

those in glass falling over wooden leans too and all that 😉

4ndyB
    Free Member

I do not intend to get into a slagging match with anyone.

All I am trying to do is provide the information from my point of view, the facts as I know them to provide a little balance to this thread

Flapjack
    Free Member

Lawn looks a bit patchy.

It’s worse than that…looks like he’s bored his dog to death 😯

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Or i’ll put it to you another way. Dont get involved in an arguement with an idiot – they will take you down to your level then beat you with experience.

Junkyard
    Free Member

quick edit needed sbz but yes good advice

Coleman
    Free Member

OP comes across as an illiterate pratt. However, first bike has stickers peeling off, and replacement is scratched. Unlucky and quite rightly disappointed. Shop should sort this out pronto – despite bad press. Even illiterate pratts have the same consumer rights as nice customers.

4ndyB
    Free Member

That is true SBZ

I’m a long time lurker on this forum and have seen the way some companies/employee’s have handled themselves on this forum, I don’t intend to follow the Fruit based Octopus way of posting.

Junkyard
    Free Member

they would have if given a chance

If I owned a bike shop I’d make my potential customers take an English test before I served them.
    It would save a lot of trouble.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Edited: reason – being a fanny.

4ndyB
    Free Member

Coleman, we cannot supply another bike as Cube do not have stock of them, that one was the last one in the European Distribution centre in that colour and size, we have offered a full refund instead.

j_me
    Free Member

😀 @ SBZ’s fruedian slip

Junkyard
    Free Member

hell i am in no position to crticise spelling* – though I like your definition 😀
    they will take you down to your THEIR level then beat you with experience.
    was what I meant
    * I did not notice tbh

derp
    Free Member

I always think Merlin Cycles’ approach is best. Just say nothing and watch the thread burn out.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

It was not intentional, but in this case I think it is more accurate than what I originally intended. It’s actually a pretty good put down when you think about it. Think i’ll use it again. 😀

yunki
    Free Member

donsimon
    Free Member

It’s worse than that…looks like he’s bored his dog to death

Just had to watch the vid just to be sure we weren’t back on the bumming jokes…

Coleman
    Free Member

4andyb – fair enough, it sounds on the face of it you have gone the extra mile to sort this. Shame it’s all being aired on a public forum!

squiff
    Free Member

Evening all

Just like to say I did 80 miles on the MTB today, am **** now. Beer time. All keep up the good work now.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Butt – dude . This post was entertaining til that commet. That’s just downright stupid.

seriously – both sides of this need to get a room. Get off here now. The phone was invented ages ago. Get it sorted.

Deveron53
    Free Member

Thank you to all the kind folk in pointing out my bad grammer , it’s been a very good english lesson, and i have learnt a lot since posting on here

And the final lesson was: Stop posting on STW!
    Anyone care to post the link to JC Cycles, I can’t be arsed to search for it. I have to buy something from them, this is the funniest thread I’ve seen for a while.

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 197 total)

The topic ‘CUBE LTD TEAM from JC CYCLES..What a disaster !’ is closed to new replies.