Viewing 36 posts - 41 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • crisps.
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Oh, and these….

But you need to let them go a little stale to get the best out of them. Amazingly, they’re suitable for vegetablists as well.

v8ninety

Chilli Doritos are my smack. Can easily demolish one of those big sharing bags. Quickly. Can relate to the comments above about blistered mouthparts; I knew I’d overdone it last time because the skin was coming away from my lips… 😯

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

They’re currently in our vending machine at work.

myti
    Free Member

Can’t believe no-one’s mentioned hula hoops…all flavours. Love love crisps but generally not the posh kettle type ones
    …too hard and weird flavours.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

^Hula Hoops always taste slightly burned to me.

Mozzers own brand bacon fries are also vegan friendly, btw.

Hah, forgotten crisps… Tyrrels Ludlow Sausage & Mustard flavour. Leisurely, with Bathams Bitter or Enville Ale. Just saying.

ElShalimo

I’ve got a mate who’s a bit posh, well he must be ‘cos he eats Tyrells vegetable crisps…. ‘tint rite

tenfoot

I had a grab size bag of pickled onion monster munch at lunchtime. The snack that keeps on giving – leaves pickled onion goodness in your teeth for later and repeats on you all afternoon.

bamboo
    Free Member

Malvern rider… Not much better than a pint of bathams with a packet of either walkers smokey bacon or roast chicken crisps 🙂

honeybadgerx

Aldi did some amazing venison and red wine crisps over xmas that I’ve not managed to track down since. Current weakness is it being able to go into M&S without picking up a large bag of four cheese and onion randomly shaped things #middleclassheartattack

senorj

Walker’s prawn cocktail for me too…in a salad cream sarnie…

daviek

Onion rings!! Although I always need to share with the kids. No matter how quietly I open a packet or how far away they are they always seem to show up, they remind me on the shopkeeper in Mr Ben

ton

cant I just add, this was from a multi pack, so there is a little less in those than in normal sized packets………… 😆

binners

On the multipack front, Seabrook are now doing theirs in more realistic quantities….

😀

steve-g
    Free Member

The Aldi Aberdeen Angus and Red Wine crisps are still on the shelves in my local branch, they are now the first thing I pick up each time I go. The rest of the flavours are very good but those, with that red wine after taste, they truly are special.

v8ninety

Red, ‘flamin’ hot’ (they’re not, but there’s a pleasant tingle) monster munch is my carby poison tonight. Yum/guilt

shermer75
    Free Member

ElShalimo

PSA: don’t try Kettle chips ham & maple syrup in the pink bag. They’re bloody awful, just stick to S&V or the salt & pepper ones

Ambrose

Space raiders- my nemesis!

Trip to the local cinema earlier in the week to see Eddie the Eagle. Mrs A buys posh water and popcorn. I’m happy with five different flavours of MSG. It wasn’t just Eddie who was flying by the end of the film.

OT- Is it acceptable to sneak a beer or two into the cinema? just asking, that’s all.

PrinceJohn

Salt and pepper kettle chips, replaced salt and pepper Pringles as my favourite, pretty much like crack cocaine.

I see walkers have started making a sharing bag… I don’t share crisps they’re all mine.

jimmy

Was at a cafe last week and they only had “Proper Crisps” – the brand, not just being Yorkshire. But ffs there was housing duck, something sausage and wholegrain mustard etc etc. That’s not proper crisps, that’s w*nky artisan wannabe nonsense.

Whoever mentioned the golden days of S&V Discos was right. They’ve never known potato but goddam…

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Bacon Wheat Crunchies if you want to go all whole food healthy 😈

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Nice n a Spicy Nik Naks..
    Or Seabrook Prawn Cocktail.

Yup..
    That’s my lunch squared away then! A crisp butty

Cougar

Is it just me, or is that pack design a bit… Goatse?

mikey74
    Free Member

PSA: don’t try Kettle chips ham & maple syrup in the pink bag. They’re bloody awful,

WRONG!!!!!

They are lovely.

slowoldman

Am I the only one left alive who remembers sitting outside the Mucky Duck or wherever with a bottle of lemonade and a bag of Nibbits?

Cougar

Nibbits Wheels! Onion and vinegar FTW.

binners

Salt and vinegar Discos are so vinegary they make your face implode! Not had them for ages. I think that’s something that needs rectifying

DezB
    Free Member

I was in my local newsagent yesterday and picked up a packet of Bobby’s Onion Rings. Cheap, nasty and bloody delicious.

konabunny
    Free Member

OT- Is it acceptable to sneak a beer or two into the cinema? just asking, that’s all.

Acceptable? Absolutely – if you can do it without anyone else noticing (during sneaking or drinking phases)

Daffy

Scampi Fries and Salt and Vinegar Squares are my Kryptonite.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Coop sea salt and Chardonnay vinegar are my downfall, 150g pack is £1 at the moment. Must r….e…s…I…s…t

FAIL

slowoldman

Well I suppose that’s the best thing to do with most Chardonnay.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRcnT-2zo9s[/video]

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Is all.

mikey74
    Free Member

Now I want crisps, and all I have in the house is pretzels.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Malvern rider… Not much better than a pint of bathams with a packet of either walkers smokey bacon or roast chicken crisps

No argument from me. SLURP. Cheese and onion ta. And a packet of RayGray scratchings as a chaser.

iancity1
    Free Member

Currently in a phase of 2 bags of Burts Guiness crisps (not with added chilli, thats just wrong!) for my breakfast at work every day….just cant resist !

(first time I have tried to post a photo, hope it works!)

Viewing 36 posts - 41 through 76 (of 76 total)

The topic ‘crisps.’ is closed to new replies.