Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • CRC/Superstar/Wiggle despatch race
  • mamadirt
    Free Member

Ordered small items from all three this morning. Already had despatch email from Superstar – cheers . Previous experience with all three has been great . . . I shall be watching for the postie tomorrow – watch this space.

fbk
    Free Member

Ordered from Wiggle yesterday morning..dispatched this morning. I was hoping to have them by today but then I shouldn’t have been such a tight arse with my “free shipping” options 🙂

soobalias
    Free Member

if one of the items is needed tomorrow it wont turn up

if one (or more) of the items depends on an other, one of those wont turn up at the same time as the other

despite all the packages fitting easily through the letterbox, you can guarantee that the postie will return them all to the sorting office.

EDIT: *snigger* fbk’s post not visable when i was typing!

mamadirt
    Free Member

Yeah, it’d be nice if they all arrive tomorrow but none of them are really ‘needed’ apart from maybe the CRC headset but you’re right SOOBalias. Bodged stuff for the mo’ so I guess I can ride carefully with mismatched bearings and yellow grips.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Just got CRC despatch email too so I guess it’s down to Royal Mail then . . . fingers crossed 🙂 . Wiggle order not processed yet but I did opt for cheapskate delivery – I can live without a bottle cage over the weekend having not used one for years anyway.

PROLINE85
    Free Member

Ordered from CRC + Wiggle on Wednesday, Merlin’s parcel turned up yesterday, CRC turned up today. Take from that what you will 8)

meeeee
    Free Member

I can live without a bottle cage over the weekend having not used one for years anyway.

but everyone knows that as soon as you click ‘order’ your brain says you need the item asap and the days seem to pass like weeks!

mamadirt
    Free Member

I thrive on parcel stress, meeeee 😉

ronjeremy
    Free Member

PROLINE85 – Member
    Ordered from CRC + Wiggle on Wednesday, Merlin’s parcel turned up yesterday, CRC turned up today. Take from that what you will

So has the Wiggle one turned up yet?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Must point out that Mama doesn’t actually want or need most of the tiny bike stuff she buys, she’s just got an addiction to buying stuff/waiting excitedly for delivery.

Maybe you should take up breeding some sort of animal, Mama?

Then you could sell them, right, and make money for to buy more tiny bikes! 😀

PROLINE85
    Free Member

Doh! Will try that again, Merlin 1 day quicker than CRC 8)

PikeBN14
    Free Member

You’ve spoiled it now, I was hoping Merlin were gonna send me something I hadn’t ordered!

mamadirt
    Free Member

No need for more tiny bikes Elfin – I reckon three (plus a spare frame for those ‘I feel like a new bike today’ moments) is just about right, but yeah, parcels are great . . . and you can never have enough spare colour-co-ordinated grips 😉

mamadirt
    Free Member

Well the CRC and Superstar orders arrived this morning – free Haribos too from SS 😛

This evening I shall be mostly be rebuilding the lil red ‘bred 😀

mamadirt
    Free Member

. . . and at the risk of almost being the only one to post on this extremely uninteresting thread, the Wiggle order arrived today . . . still waiting for my order from nextdaytyres.com despatched yesterday though 😕 . . . hmmmm

mamadirt
    Free Member

Oooops 😳 – take it all back – they’ve just arrived – that is one late Royal Mail delivery.

organic355
    Free Member

I ordered from Evans on Saturday, not had a dispatch email yet. Something tells me that their claims of “in stock” arent true seeing as everywhere else doesnt have the item until the end of the month.

Potdog
    Free Member

Ordered from CRC last night. Still showing as “Processing” I suspect an out of stock problem too. 😡

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

The Wiggle pay more option is not a faster delivery service, it’s a faster put it in a box and take it to the postbox option. It is one of my pet hates that one.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘CRC/Superstar/Wiggle despatch race’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM