Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • CRC good experience
  • timbo678
    Free Member

Never been great for me and always said so, therefore only fair I say what a pleasure this experience was, ordered Sunday night, delivered this morning all spot on

sssimon
    Free Member

I’ve had a good experience for different reasons with them recently. Ordered some exceptionally cheap X0 brakes with no rotors. Arrived missing lever clamps and only one set of caliper hardware. Emailed them and got response next day, bits sent out special delivery only to discover only on bar clamp, another email and the second clamp arrived yesterday.

Bit of a nightmare with missing bits but the warranty guy who dealt with my complaint was more than apologietic and was like dealing with an actual human being

johnhighfield
    Free Member

yes – I have ordered £100s from them over the years & used them over Wiggle & Evans because they are normally much cheaper. However I recently made the mistake of ordering from The Bike Outlet (York) because they were cheaper still…

2 weeks later (not the 1-5 days as stated) I am still waiting & have just re-ordered from CRC & paid next-day-delivery to get on with my stalled build.

In future I will stick with what I know works – even with the big boxes….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘CRC good experience’ is closed to new replies.