• This topic has 50 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by cokie.
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Crack in Bronson Frame
  • bigrich

looks like the bonded metal insert could be moving. I’d get it checked.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Ah right, lolz 🙄 carry on

legend
    Free Member

Suppose this was always going to happenz when they moved to the Evil factory

😉

wrecker
    Free Member

looks like the bonded metal insert could be moving. I’d get it checked.

My LTc failed where the carbon bonded to the metal. They did replace it with a bronson just as the new ones came out. Refused to replace the shock even though they had changed the shock size (and of course the wheelsize but I didn’t expect anything to come of that).
    I’ll not buy another as long as there is a hole in my arse.

singlespeedstu

My LTc failed where the carbon bonded to the metal. They did replace it with a bronson just as the new ones came out. Refused to replace the shock even though they had changed the shock size (and of course the wheelsize but I didn’t expect anything to come of that).

A mate of mine had a LTc that cracked replaced with a new Nomad(including the shock)

mtbscoop
    Free Member

Well, I’ve heard back from Santa Cruz and they are replacing the frame under warranty. Santa Cruz US said the cause was a slight carbon delamination in that area. They’ve not seen it happen there before but there is no generic problem and said you do get some random issues with bikes.

Have to say, I’m very impressed with customer service from Jungle and Santa Cruz. Also very relived it’s been sorted, as not sure what I’d have done if they’d said it was paint, as I didn’t believe it was.

wrecker
    Free Member

A mate of mine had a LTc that cracked replaced with a new Nomad(including the shock)

Lucky chap. I loved that bike, and had I been treated a bit better would probably have been a SC customer for life.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

A mate of mine had a LTc that cracked

As did I.

That’s why I have a Yeti now.

wrecker
    Free Member

Not a SB66 I hope! frying pan/fire!

scruff
    Free Member

😯 😆

cokie

Sounds like a good out come by SC and Jungle!
    I’ve been watching with interest. The Bronson C S AM build looks good.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Crack in Bronson Frame’ is closed to new replies.