Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • council tax on Pvt estate
  • rOcKeTdOg

if you rent a property on a private estate (stately home) all services inc rubbish removal etc would be via the estate so would i be liable for council tax?

catnash
    Free Member

Yes, Police, refuse, etc etc. (where do you think the refuse go?

tragically1969
    Free Member

I dont know for sure but i would suspect the answer is yes

Resistance is Futile !!

rOcKeTdOg

i was hoping that all that was covered in the rent, seeing as it's quite high!

ricochet_rob
    Free Member

I have to pay it, nowt else though. Normally the rent is low so its swings and roundabouts…

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

But if you live on a trailer park… you don't have to pay CT (I heard this somewhere, and I don't think it was from one of the Gypsies I do a few jobs for either…)

ricochet_rob
    Free Member

Its for Police, local roads, refuse collection etc. Everyone should have to pay it.

fisha
    Free Member

you should get a small amount off of you don't have street lighting though in your street.

ransos
    Free Member

The cost per resident for waste disposal is only a small portion of your council tax. Think of roads, schools, libraries, parks, etc.

Drac

But if you live on a trailer park… you don't have to pay CT (I heard this somewhere, and I don't think it was from one of the Gypsies I do a few jobs for either…)

You have to live there for a certain amount of time per year to start paying, that's why many of them close down for a few months of the year. The permanent residents will all nash off on a posh 12 week holiday in Benidorm.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘council tax on Pvt estate’ is closed to new replies.