Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Could your wife/GF/partner beat you in a scrap??
  • gixer.john
    Free Member

Thinking about it the other day and it was inconclusive – she is 20 years younger than me, 5 inch taller and about the same weight.
    She was a Comabtive Martial Art coach until about a year ago.
    When i was sparring with her early last year at the local mixed martial art centre, she had better stamina and could beat me at grappling and choke holds 😳

Any other wimps admit to anything similar?

shepleg
    Free Member

depend whether she manages to kick you in the nuts I suppose, game over 😯

wwaswas

I'm 6'1", 12.5 stone and relatively fit.

My wife is 4'11", 8 stone and running a marathon in a few weeks.

She'd probably fight mean and win.

waynekerr
    Free Member

Big girls blouse.

postierich
    Free Member

My other half can hold her own @ Arm wrestling and she has tried to deck me a few times unsuccessfully but would not fancy my chances after a few beers! 🙂
    As you can see she was laughing @ me!

mboy
    Free Member

LOL

5 inches though! That's a big difference.

Went out with a girl when I was 16 for a short while that was an inch taller, 2 stone heavier (though it was all muscle and I was a PROPER runt at that age) and played Rugby. She's still a good mate now actually, though she has definitely piled the pounds on over the years (I've gained 3 stone since then, would say she's still 2 stone heavier but it ain't muscle now!). She'd still kick my arse though.

That said, recently went out with a girl who was only 5ft 3 and 7 stone (yes really!) who was pretty bloody feisty. Hard to get her into a decent hold when play fighting, despite her being only just over half my weight!

Mister-P
    Free Member

She would kick my arse as I was brought up to know it is wrong to hit a woman so couldn't retaliate.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Mine sidekicked me right in the special places once and down I went. Playfighting but she got out of hand.

ctznsmith
    Free Member

I reckon so. Through a combination of weighing nothing* and what Mister P said.

*and apparently losing weight again which is worrying.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Women don't fight fairly or cleanly….

I din't spoon my ex at night becasue I liked it, but to ensure that she couldn't get up and stab me with something and use 'nightmares' or 'sleep walking' as an excuse.

mudshark
    Free Member

I used to wonder if my slim, short, female martial arts coach could beat me in a real fight.

My wife is a lot smaller than me but like those yappy dogs needs a slap every now and then to keep her in her place….

mos

No, she couldn't & i quite like it that way. Not really into butch/manly women.

yossarian
    Free Member

my missus is quite proficient at aikido so yes probably if she lay in wait and ambushed me. However in a straight fight I would break a chair over her back and see where we were.

gonefishin
    Free Member

Almost certainly.

Having been brought up with two sisters and no brothers, I have no hangups about hitting a woman. I'd never hit first, but then I'd never strike out at a bloke first either.

thegreatape
    Free Member

No chance. Not even if she had a gun, cos she'd have put all the bullets down somewhere and lost them, like every other she ever needs in a hurry.

DezB
    Free Member

No, but her brother is 6"5', nephew 6"6' and other brother was a psycho bouncer after he awol'ed from the army, so I ain't risking it no matter how far she pushes me 😀

thegreatape
    Free Member

MrSalmon
    Free Member

I reckon, although more because I just wouldn't know what to do than because of how 'ard she is.

mudshark
    Free Member

Seems thegreatape is fairly forgetful too.

DaRC_L

Like gonefishin' my middle sister taught me how to fight girls/women
    (not ladies 'cos ladies wouldn't fight).

I'd own Mrs DaRC_L in a fight, but then I'd never be able to sleep again or would end up sleeping on a bench…
    for the rest of my life
    (she's a solicitor the divorce would break me).

jackthedog
    Free Member

However in a straight fight I would break a chair over her back and see where we were.

Love it.

I dated a girl who was more than proficient in martial arts a couple of years ago. I freely admit she'd wipe the floor with me.

MaryHinge
    Free Member

I think I'd lose. I wouldn't be able to fight back for laughing 😆

theotherjonv

Not a hope.

I'd just do some freeform kung fu moves (no training in this but how hard can it be); she'd piss herself laughing and I'd bitch slap her while she's down.

My only fear would be if it went to on the floor grappling. She'd go for a pantyburn hold (the hairs that grow down the inside of a man's thighs – or a woman's if she has no self respect) and I'd submit immediately. Not for nothing that extreme cage fighters wear long shorts.

jimmy

Nope but with 8 brothers I'm not about to start anything.

pacemaker
    Free Member

My 11 year old daughter is a county agegroup gymnastic champion, a very girly girl,but incredibly strong, her party trick is to take on the boys at arm wrestling.

It highly amusing watching her beat her brothers 14 and 15 year old "hard" mates.

br
    Free Member

The wife is somewhere nearer a foot shorter than me, and less heavy, and I don't know anyone who'd pick a fight with her – well none that know her anyway!

genesis
    Free Member

No but my mates missus could possibly kick the hides of the majority of people I know, she was ex-Israeli army and had been trained in Krav Maga 😯 last I heard they were off travelling around the world in a Unimog!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I'd beat my missus easily. Every time I pin her down on the bed she says, 'your'e hurting me, be gentle'.
    I worked with a lass who was 5' nowt & watched her bend a guy up & got him into a straight arm lock after he kicked off on the wing, by the time other staff got there he was screaming for mercy. Good old Julia.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Before she had to give up due to injuries,my misses used to train with me in jui~jitsu.Armbars and chokes on me after 1/2 a bottle of vodka on a saturday night was her speciality.(sp?) 😯

Big-M
    Free Member

Not a hope, I'm 6'4" and about 20 stone, she's 5'3" and normal size. It'd have to be a swift kick in he nuts to bring me down first!

samuri
    Free Member

nah. My wife is about 6 inches shorter than me and a proper girl. If I even nudge her when I walk past her she goes 'OW!'.

I guess she could cut my todger off while I sleep which would slow me down for a bit but really, no.

I've been out with a girl who was well into her gym work. She had this iron hard stomach which I'd rub my hand over at night while she slept. It was proper hard with slight bulges over her stomach muscles. She was a fantastic girl, really direct and confident. Very bright too. I think I might still be quite keen on her, twenty years after going out with her.

Now she liked to playfight and she was very strong, but even then (I was into martial arts and weight lifting at the time), her only chance was to catch me unawares. She managed to unbalance me a few times. It was like living with that Cato in the pink panther sometimes. Except I got to have sex when I lost the fight. 😉

jedi

would never consider wether i could or couldnt.

MrOvershoot

No not even slightly (unless it was a verbal fight)

Samuri its Kato IIRC

Ewan
    Free Member

Mine is 4' 10 so I'm probably safe! I've never really considered it before – I'll point it out to her tomorrow… probably.

AndyP
    Free Member

Krav Maga
    worst tv programme ever. Apart from India deBeaufort, of course.

0pt1cal
    Free Member

No, but I been in plenty fights with woman who could…all organised full contact fights with body armour right enough. 🙂

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Could your wife/GF/partner beat you in a scrap??’ is closed to new replies.