Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Copter tape from ?
  • oldfart

Need some more , last stuff I bought was too thick wouldn’t mould around anything properly .

julzm
    Free Member

Highly recommend the invisframe kits. Pricey but worth it.

goldenwonder
    Free Member

Invisiframe here too-best there is & it’ll fit properly!

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

yes Invisiframe here to! great stuff, great company to deal with.

1981miked
    Free Member

Always got mine from biketart and never had any issued with it. Still on and looking fresh 4 years down the line.

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Invisiframe – what a fkn rip off!

3M Helicopter tape off eBay < £10.

Job done.

Northwind

3M stuff. If you order it off ebay there’s at least a 10% chance it’ll be the real thing

1981miked
    Free Member

Here is a link to the biketart stuff..

http://www.biketart.com/accessories-c5/bike-protection-c13/biketape-c124/biketape-invisible-bike-frame-protection-p5

Just saw the price of invisiframe… Really? £54!!

Bregante

I ended up cancelling my order for an invisiframe kit when it still hadn’t arrived 3 weeks after ordering. I went with 3M tape from here.

http://www.speedsport.co.uk/tesatapeproduct.html?BIKE-PROTECTION-TAPE-1m-x-30mm—3M-HELICOPTER-TAPE-14

P20

I found the invisiframe stuff thin and not up to much. It came with the frame, the only reason I had it. Paragon tapes on eBay IMO

matther01
    Free Member

EBay genuine stuff…if you can find it. Managed to get some but was quite thick but used a hairdryer to soften it and mold it. Its particular good for underneath the downtube. Think I paid £12 for 3m x 10cm and did two bikes. Lasting really well so far and hasnt really discoloured either.

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

Invisiframe starts from £4.50, the £40+ are FRAME KITS and are CUT/SHAPED/MEASURED to the make of frame, even cuting holes/slots for cable bosses etc.
    I have done the 3m cut it to shape etc, works fine for a while, but the edges left and dirt get under it/and the edge and starts to look crap to be honest, invisiframe is just better.

james
    Free Member

“got mine from biketart and never had any issued with it”
    I don’t get on with it. I can fit it to the frame just fine, but the slightest hint of a rock flicking up at it and it just chips and breaks up

deano8
    Free Member

Paragon Tapes on eBay for me, good quality stuff.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Copter tape from ?’ is closed to new replies.