Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Constructive criticism required for new bicycle stability tool
  • fasthaggis

Well done everyone ,I think we have saved young Gary a shed load of cash.

😉

What about all the staff at the Warehouse and Distribution Centre in Nottinghamshire and the Administration, Sales & Marketing office in Berkshire though ?
    Are they all going to get laid off now ?

Aidy
    Free Member
    rOcKeTdOg

do they do one with an extra “towel rail” bar and a 29″ hole for the nichesters?

nixon_fiend
    Free Member

I have this problem when taking my bike on trains … all that shuddering and leaning often leads to a couple of falls per trip.

However, I got around it because I use BB7 cable brakes … and am able to ‘dial’ the pad right in to clamp the rotor without even touching the lever. Same principle though.

Dobbo

In a few minutes the Administration, Sales & Marketing office in Berkshire will be opening and all your comments will be scrutinised the the R&D and marketing departments. I’m pretty sure the marketing director will be posting soon to address some of your queries. Thank you for your patience.

boriselbrus
    Free Member

Actually there may be a warehouse and sales and marketing office. The phone number on the site is the same one as for these people [/url]
    Although I’m not sure why a horse would want a heart shaped personal alarm…

Bikelean is rubbish though. A non problem solved by an elastic band.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Interesting. I wonder if the Bikelean would stop a horse falling over?

Dobbo

From equine-secure, I shouldn’t think the driver will sleep when he’s fitted with Driver Alert (Anti-Sleep Alarm), does it take batteries? 😆

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

HOT NEWS!!!!

Postie delivering post to the Administration, Sales & Marketing office in Berkshire has leant his bike against a HEDGE!!! Postie also does NOT appear to be using a Bikelean or any other form of anti fall technology – and he has LOTS of red postie bands to use!

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=RG14+1UH&oe=utf8&safe=active&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Newbury+RG14+1UH,+United+Kingdom&gl=uk&t=h&layer=c&cbll=51.41258,-1.335327&panoid=IwODoC9EOa57y0GWVH52lg&cbp=12,138.42,,0,11.75&ll=51.412591,-1.335139&spn=0,0.024977&z=16

bigyinn
    Free Member

Nice that OP hasn’t bothered to comment. You ask our opinion and don’t even bother to return our comments. COS

smilenowtsbroken
    Free Member

Personally, I got something out of this thread … the elastic band idea!

Dented & scratched the bonnet of my car this weekend and the free-from-the-postie red elastic band may have prevented it.

Ta!

TIP: Make a bikleanythingy out of black carbon fibre & quadruple the price; they’ll sell like hot cakes.

franksinatra

& quadruple the price; they’ll sell like hot cakes

I don’t think he has even said what the price would be! I couldn’t find mention of it on the website.

herusix
    Free Member

There was a small article on this in one of this months bike mags,when I first saw it I thought it was a fancy carabiner.
    I get how it works but have honestly never had a need for something like this since I was a child.

Joking aside a Tyre lever with a rubber or velcro band would be more useful and versatile.

Think these will end up as a freebie stuck to the front cover of Mbuk.

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Damn. I forsee someone getting me one of these for xmas!

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘Constructive criticism required for new bicycle stability tool’ is closed to new replies.