Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 93 total)
  • C'mon Bayern… may contain spoilers…
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Can’t they just hurry up and win it?!

makkag
    Free Member

im with you yeti COYB 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You can almost mistake the ‘B’ for an S 😀

neilnevill
    Free Member

COYS! oops. COYB!

makkag
    Free Member

Absolutely !

neilnevill
    Free Member

wrightyson
    Free Member

This is the point where I never understand club football fans!! As much as I loathe John terry and co I’d never want to see the Germans beat an English side!!! Mind you robben is gonna turn em inside out!!

aftershock
    Free Member

as you said you don’t understand, not only do we hate Chelscum, but if they beat Bayern we lose our champions League place.

I guarantee you every Spurs fan in the world will be cheering for Bayern tonight, TTID

donsimon
    Free Member

C’mon fellas…

higgo
    Free Member

I guarantee you every Spurs fan in the world will be cheering for Bayern tonight, TTID

Tonight Matthew, I am a Spurs fan.

Higs MUFC

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Jesus, I even wanted to see United beat Chelsea (in the CL final), so I have no problem supporting Bayern this evening. 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I have it on good information that even some Arsenal fans are supporting Spurs Bayern tonight!

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Ok, I get the Spurs thing and like the logo but as much as I loathe the whole Chelsea-thing now being replicated at Man C, I still can’t get English supportes wanting BM to win. But each to there own.

Perhaps it’s just because I was a Chelsea fan in the 70s and up until RA took over!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Strange this, I don’t like footy, MrsBouy loves BMunich..so…so we’re watching it…

I know.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

I didn’t really care who wins but the more the media are banging on about how unlikely a Chelsea win is, how they’re the plucky underdogs etc etc the more I’ve turned to BM.

The way the press have spoken you’d think Chelsea were from the vauxhall conference and had just been given a 1 off shot at glory not one of the richest clubs in the world with numerous domestic honours over the last few years.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Well to be fair spurs blew their own chance for the champs league by imploding towards the end of the season! One particular mate who’s life long spurs, revelled in arsenals early season form. He got very quiet towards the end of the season!! We dont have such worries as derby fans tho so of course I don’t understand 🙄

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Because German teams do so much more to develop youth talent. The success of the Fatherland is paramount in Germany – that’s why they ripped England to shreds in the last world cup. That’s why German football fans get to see their team reach at least a semi-final of a major tournament every two years, winning three Euros and three WCs. Fans don’t end up paying £80 a ticket to watch them either.

I’m not saying the Bundesliga is without its problems, but it seems a far better run league than ours, and one where the fans and the success of the national side is given a lot more consideration than the spunkmoneyfest that is the Premiership which couldn’t give a shit about the national side and treats the fans with disdain.

For that, I would support a German club over a club like Chelsea any day. (I have no nationalistic considerations either too obviously).

EDIT: that was in response to teamhurtmore’s post

donsimon
    Free Member

Is that a blue suit with brown shoes I see? 🙄

binners

Come on bayern!!!

That is all! Rant averted! 🙂

john_drummer
    Free Member

can’t stand Bayern Munich. cheats. 1975.
    not mad keen on Chelski either. so tonight Matthew I’m sitting on the fence

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Will AR behave. Great player but pain in the ….. With the cheating and histrionics.

Tracey

Will be watching it in 3D

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Will be watching it in 3D

You must be a Chelski fan?

binners

OI!! John!!! Get off the fence!!! 2 words: john terry

Come on Bayern!!!!

john_drummer
    Free Member

2 words : Ken Bates 🙄

donsimon
    Free Member

2 words: 😯

imnotverygood

As I understand it, every neutral German football fan will be supporting Chelsea, owing to Bayren’s deep unpopularity in the country.

john_drummer
    Free Member

he owned Chelski, now he owns my team. glad he saved us from ruin but wish he’d go somewhere else now

RustySpanner

Hate Terry
    Always liked Spurs.

Like the German family friendly fan culture too, ‘specially in the lower leagues, nice place to spend an afternoon.

No brainer really.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’ve just seen a woman on telly pick her nose…
    Gross

donsimon
    Free Member

Gross

That I can live with and I bet even you have a good rake out every now and then. Southgates blue suit/brown shoe combo, I can’t…

binners

This has got Chelsea fluking a winner, in the 87th minute, written all over it! Probably Torres, who’s just come on. I’m depressed already

donsimon
    Free Member

The excitement is killing me. The second leg should be much better.

geoffj

Ooooooh

donsimon
    Free Member

Can anyone just explain the offside rule to me, please?

geoffj

You’re in a shoe shop, second in the queue for the till. Behind the shop assistant on the till is a pair of shoes which you have seen and which you must have.

The female shopper in front of you has seen them also and is eyeing them with desire.

Both of you have forgotten your purses.

It would be totally rude to push in front of the first woman if you had no money to pay for the shoes.

The shop assistant remains at the till waiting.

Your friend is trying on another pair of shoes at the back of the shop and sees your dilemma.

She prepares to throw her purse to you.

If she does so, you can catch the purse, then walk round the other shopper and buy the shoes.

At a pinch she could throw the purse ahead of the other shopper and, *whilst it is in flight* you could nip around the other shopper, catch the purse and buy the shoes.

Always remembering that until the purse had *actually been thrown* it would be plain wrong to be forward of the other shopper.

Congratulations – You have just learned the offside rule!

neilnevill
    Free Member

LOL! 😀

SaxonRider

I couldn’t figure out don_simon’s post for the first 30 minutes, but now I get it. 😀

CaptJon
    Free Member

needs a goal

donsimon
    Free Member

Which one? 😳

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘C'mon Bayern… may contain spoilers…’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM