Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Classified uploading photos
  • russyh
    Free Member

Sorry chaps, I have found another issue. Trying the classifieds again, uploading photos is becoming almost impossible. Tried on both IOS and Chrome. I get a couple of photos uploaded but the further 3 (5 in total) just spin and don’t upload. I have tried patience, but after 10 minutes they are still just sat there spinning.

zoo200
    Free Member

Yep I gave up an chucked mine on eBay.

rOcKeTdOg

Uploaded 5 via Chrome on desktop & then 1 on Chrome mobile with no issues this morning

jet26
    Free Member

Couldn’t get mine to load from mobile, laptop or desktop so put stuff on FB sale forums instead,

Drac

Evening.

Yes there seems to be intermittent issues effecting some, it wasn’t working for me but trying again and ticking the permissions option first seemed to get it work.

The IT guys have been running tests to find the issue but as it’s intermittent and provides no error they’re struggling to narrow it down.

russyh
    Free Member

It’s a strange on Drac, I have tried ticking the permission box as well. I can get 3 photos loaded, but then it hangs like a time out issue almost. That’s on both windows based PC with Chrome and IOS safari

Drac

Yeah it’s exactly what it appears to be that it times, locating the cause of the time out seems a bit tricky.

Cougar

We’ve just been informed by Tech that they’ve got a potential lead on this now and made some changes. Can anyone give feedback here as to whether it’s resolved or not next time they attempt an advert upload please?

Kahurangi

I’ve had issues on this, I’ll try again from home and report back.

russyh
    Free Member

Just run a test ad Cougar, all photos are now uploading! Top work thank you

Russ

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Classified uploading photos’ is closed to new replies.