Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Chipps heading off abroad? Will it effect the mag/ form?
  • Poopscoop

Affect/effect… I’ll never figure that one out and sorry if been done and I’ve missed it somewhere. Highly likely.

I see from the for sale forum Chipps seems to be heading for pastures new?

Reassure me! The Mag/ forum are not in peril!?

tomhoward

Hannah has been running the show for a while now and you hadn’t noticed 😉

He’s still editor at large, just now he does it from what looks like some hell hole in the Pyrenees. I’m not jealous at all.

edhornby

I’m sure if we see loads of reviews of dust-specific tyres we’ll all give suitable feedback 😉

the pandemic has proved that where you sit in front of your laptop isn’t the deciding factor, and the office hasn’t moved.

scotroutes

I heard he’d bought a mansion from a struggling oligarch…

IdleJon

I heard he hadn’t paid for it but used a set of 99 Bombers..

one_bad_mofo

I heard he hadn’t paid for it but used a set of 99 Bombers..

Nah, he just threaten to wee in their shoes…

jam-bo

there is a magazine?

Drac

Yup he stepped down some months ago and is setting up in the mountains, I’m jealous at all either.

I heard he bought it from all the ad revenue free members generate.

AD

Chapeau @Drac

Rubber_Buccaneer

I heard he bought it from all a small portion of the ad revenue free members generate

FTFY

Stainypants

Out interest where in the Pyrenees have they moved or do I look for mansion with a Tesla with a bike rack outside when I’m out there.

the-muffin-man

Tesla? He’ll be taking the company Maserati! 🙂

stwhannah

For all your stalking needs: https://instagram.com/les_hirondelles_fuilla?utm_medium=copy_link

Not sure whether to be glad you hadn’t noticed he’s now editor at larging it, or insulted…

Does my new status mean I can now start paying in Bombers? My fuel bill estimate for the year just arrived.

Stainypants

Thanks for the link, one of our weeks in the summer we are pretty close to Fuilla north of Ax les thermes. Not been that far east before. We’ve not camping anymore so we are always looking for places to stay.

IdleJon

Does my new status mean I can now start paying in Bombers?

Is that a threat?

tall_martin

That looks dreadful.

Dreadful.

Starts planning how to persuade the family the Pyrenees are a great to place to go for a non cycling wife and 2 year old 🙂

Poopscoop

Puts, thanks for the info guys.

I can stand the prospect of WW3 but not anything that effects the mag or forum!

rOcKeTdOg

I’ve already booked at their gite/B&B

cloggy

For five years I set up the French Polaris orienteering event in the Ariege. He’s chosen well, and why would you want to do the same thing over and over all your life? Very good luck to them.

bentudder

We got back from skiing in the Pyrenees a couple of weeks back. It’s a foul, ghastly place. A bit like Swindon, but there’s no Nationwide and therefore no jumps. I’d avoid it at all costs.

funkrodent

^^ It’s true that. Many’s the time I’ve heard Swindon referred to as the Pyrenees of the M4 corridor..

cloggy

Seamless is the word you’re looking for Hannah.

chrismac

there is a magazine?

there is but it’s becoming more and more about gravel bikes and gravel riding unfortunately

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Chipps heading off abroad? Will it effect the mag/ form?’ is closed to new replies.