Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • Cheryl Cole
  • mtbfix

Nice to look at and singing voice is OK but when she opens her mouth to talk she has the most boring mono-geordie-tone in the world.

el_diablo
    Free Member

No thanks, far too annoying, far out ways her looks.

Pigface
    Free Member

I dont get it at all, she is just dull.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Can't sing, can't dance, can't talk properly, can't get planning permission even though she wants special consent cus she's a celebrity, can't pick a husband, can hit people, people princess!

What's not to like?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I know I'm probably missing the point, but why does she look such a miserable bugger in those photographs? Face like a hen's ar*e!

JEngledow
    Free Member

Face like a hen's ar*e!

+1

falkirk-mark

Cheesy I appreciate the pics (too many miserable buggers on here today I think)

iDave
    Free Member

what's with the joey deacon pose?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I think she's just getting ready to leather a cloak room attendant in that picture…

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Bony old skank.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Fairly sure most people don't appreciate her for her voice or daily life. Pictures were worth noting.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

When I posted 'face like a hen's ar*e', I was commenting on her sour expression, not her looks. There's no two ways about it, she's a bonny lass, but Jesus, I'd hate to see her when she was really pi**ed off.

binners

Its official. The blokes on here have the worst taste in women EVER. You go ino raptures over dodgy newsreaders, Kirsty bloody Alsop, Sarah Beany et al and you don't fancy Cheryl!!!

YOU FREAKS!!!

david_r
    Free Member

Well I wouldn't kick her out of bed if she farted.

I'd flap the duvet around to make a point of disapproval though.

BoardinBob

Sweet jesus

Bimbler
    Free Member

Not my cup of cha but this made me 🙂

karnali
    Free Member

be a good date to hae incase of a night club brawl

hora
    Free Member

Her face reminds me of this. Its the cheeks and the beedy/gimlet eyes

wors

Its official. The blokes on here have the worst taste in women EVER. You go ino raptures over dodgy newsreaders, Kirsty bloody Alsop, Sarah Beany et al and you don't fancy Cheryl!!!

YOU FREAKS!!!

+1

AndyP
    Free Member

good cans, but needs beating around the face with a 5 iron.

BoardinBob

YOU FREAKS!!!

Fat, munter niche birds are the equivalent of titanium singlespeed 29'ers

woodsman
    Free Member

She's a far better looking, with less make up and sparkly clothes, fancy hair-do kinda way, woman!

I don't watch any of that women and children's early Saturday evening television – but I did see a preview, and she looked like the wife of a travelling tarmacer, but without the home made tatoo's!

chakaping
    Free Member

Say what you like about her, but her Twitter feed is brilliant…

http://twitter.com/cherylKerl

jedi

i think she is absolutely stunning.

(love the accent too)

🙂

5thElefant
    Free Member

Lovely. Then she opens her mouth… 🙁

AndyP
    Free Member

That Loreal advert – what language is she speaking? I can't understand a word of it. It's not even Geordie pidgin English.

iDave
    Free Member

wot jedi said, but looks not enough. she would have to be able to engage in some meaningful conversation, enjoy camping and is probably a bit on the higher side of high maintenance. so i'm afraid I will be declining her kind offer of accompanying me to pub later

torsoinalake
    Free Member

So very, very, dull. She's yet another example of the celebration of mediocrity that goes on these days.

You could argue that she is attractive, but venture into your local late night drinking establishment's 'vip area', where you can find many pretty girls with a ton of slap on, and that cold lifeless look on their face as endless dreams of celebrity and world domination scroll through their empty head.

IanMunro
    Free Member

She's great if you apply the same sort of metrics that make Tennent's Extra a superb beer 🙂

oldgit
    Free Member

Everyone knows I like rough birds, but not her yuck.

allthepies
    Free Member

Yup, great for a night on the town in Guildford.

BigDummy
    Free Member

She's glorious. Everything about her delights and gladdens me. Although if for some twisted reason she moved out of my television and into my home I might be more sensitive to her faults. 😀

AndyP
    Free Member

Everything about her delights and gladdens me
    even the racist thug bit?

mos

I prefer Kimberley, cos she's from yorkshire and she's got back.
    But i do agree that Cheryl is easy on the eye (if not the ears).

hora
    Free Member

In a nice way, I do struggle to identify any of them that I would consider my type/appealing. Same with the Spice Girls years ago when someone said 'who is your favourite'? I had to settle on the ginger one to stop myself sounding 'gay'/pressured.

roper
    Free Member

but venture into your local late night drinking establishment's 'vip area', where you can find many pretty girls with a ton of slap on,….

MY GOD!!
    you don't want to know how I read that 😯 🙁

diggers
    Free Member

false tan, enameled teeth, hair extensions and god knows what else. oh and the standard auto pitched voice on her 'songs'. no thanks.

PJ266
    Free Member

She's attractive in an obvious way 😀

skidsareforkids
    Free Member

I'd ride that like seabiscuit!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Cheryl Cole’ is closed to new replies.