Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • cheapish beach weekend away
  • Munqe-chick
    Free Member

So want a 4/5 night break last weekend in may, must be hot and sunny and by beach. Where would you recommend? What websites should I be looking out? So much choice I don’t know where to start! Bikes aren’t coming going with non biking friend fancy being able to do water sports maybe or dive for 1 day. What you got? Cheers in advance x

wallop

I would probably head to Croyde or the Gower.

wallop

Or Barcelona.

yunki
    Free Member

jump the train down to brighton with a few bottles of white cider and a bag of skunk.. fight with the feral yoot dem for a place to kip under the pier..

it’s a rite of passage and should be compulsory..

try and co-ordinate your trip with some decent music events so you can get mashed round the camp fires on the beach in the wee small hours..

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Saltcoats.

End of thread.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

My kids playhouse available for a small fee. Riding distance from Bournemouth beaches and Purbecks trails 😀

[/url]
    lang by bmclynskey1, on Flickr[/img]

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Eilat, Dahab, Aquaba

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

OKay I was thinking more of abroad and what websites are good for cheaper holidays?

sparkyspice
    Free Member

[yunki[/b], you forgot to mention, “whilst listening to the Levellers” at the end of your post…

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

Isle of Wight, lots of good trails and very good ‘tourist’ places and some stunning country side!

Come down to hope beac hand watch the lifeboat launch in the mornings on sunday 😉

Klunk
    Free Member

Turkey, should be able to get a week @ £180-£200 per-person

singletrackmind

Greece ? If it still exists .
    Vassiliki springs to mind .
    They might even want GB£’s by then as well.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘cheapish beach weekend away’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM