Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Cheapest place for hope hoops evo flavour
  • cabbage84
    Free Member

The cheapest I have found so far is wiggle £270 for a set but thats today only as they have an extra 10% off. Anyone know of cheaper. Stan flow rims evo hubs

si-wilson
    Free Member

We are doing them for £275 posted.

timdriver
    Free Member

I paid £268 posted from the Bike Outlet in York back in May. Just checked their site and now there’s an ominous ‘Call for Price’ on all their Hope Hoop Wheels. They sting you twice on postage if you buy a front and rear wheel despite them coming as a single parcel but even with the excessive postage costs they were still the cheapest at that time…

cabbage84
    Free Member

si progressivebikes

do you do white rims by any chance

si-wilson
    Free Member

Hope say white rims will be in stock end of month. I can check tomorrow if anyone wants a set?

zilog6128

Bought some Crest hoops a while ago off ebay from a guy called fastpartsforbikes for £285 delivered. Wanted another set recently but he wasn’t doing Buy It Now, just an auction. Ended up winning the set for £225 inc. postage! Was a bit dubious (not sure how he can do them so cheap tbh) but they turned up today (after a week). Brand new, ridden them this evening and they were just as good as the other set. Just had a look and he has a pair of Flows on an auction ending tonight.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

18bikes are very keen on price
    01433 621111

stanley

Hmmmmm… fastpartsforbikes.

Based in Northwich. Dave Hinde perhaps?

Do a search before committing (imho of course)

igorl
    Free Member

si_progressivebikes

We are doing them for £275 posted.

I’ve sent an email yesterday morning regarding postage to Slovenia. Have not received reply yet. I cannot chose Slovenia when I register, thus I’m assuming you do not post here?

Interested in hope hoops as well.

cabbage84
    Free Member

I bought a bottom bracket from fastpartsforbikes last week and turned up 2 days later

si-wilson
    Free Member

igorl, didnt see your email sorry. I will have a look at postage costs to Slovenia for you.

zilog6128

Hmmmmm… fastpartsforbikes.

Based in Northwich. Dave Hinde perhaps?

Do a search before committing (imho of course)
    Done a search, yes it is him. I guess I got lucky with my orders?! There are a lot of comments on the web about his shocking customer service and wheel building skills! Should be OK with Hope Hoops though, as they are built at the factory rather than hand built by the reseller?

cabbage84
    Free Member

Thanks for all advice got them on wiggle £268 plus £5.40 back through quidco so £263 posted

morgs
    Free Member

si@progressive – can you email me please?

morgs dot bdavies at gmail dot com

cheers

morgs
    Free Member

si@progressive – can you email me please?

morgs dot bdavies at gmail dot com

cheers

vancoughcough
    Free Member

I found a shop doing all the hope hoops for £260 inc postage!

cabbage84
    Free Member

care to share

igorl
    Free Member

I found a shop doing all the hope hoops for £260 inc postage!

Where?

vancoughcough
    Free Member

Wicked Cycles in Colne, round the corner from Hope apparently….

When they arrive, I’ll update you.

vancoughcough
    Free Member

Ok, update.

Wheels have arrived safe and sound. All is well. Took just two days for delivery.

All Hope Hoops just £260 a pair inc postage from Wicked Cycles in Colne. Very friendly service. Not had this level of service for a while. So.. thumbs up from me.

http://www.wickedcycles.co.uk/

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest place for hope hoops evo flavour’ is closed to new replies.