• This topic has 16 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by hora.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Cheap 'deals' on P&O ferries- ideas?
  • hora
    Free Member

Hull overnight to Holland any tips/ideas or on free upgrades???

ebygomm
    Free Member

Quidco normally do cashback

rob
    Free Member

Pay a bit extra and get a proper bed
    The bunk beds are just terrible.

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Use Topcashback (2.02%) and use “MMM Magazine” in the “promotional code” box for a further 5% off.

brakes
    Free Member

how big is the boot of your car?
    you could operate your own sub-ferry with paying passengers.
    or perhaps offer to carry some plant-based cargo.

ourmaninthenorth

It’s known as the Party Boat. Just do as the truck drivers and get leathered all night in the bar looking down at the dancfloor.

Not that I’ve ever done such a thing before….

hora
    Free Member

Use Topcashback (2.02%) and use “MMM Magazine” in the “promotional code” box for a further 5% off.

Cheers 8)

OrmanCheep
    Free Member

I won tickets for 6 people on that over-nighter from a dolly promo girl at Piccadilly train station about 18 years ago.

One of the lads that came along was really annoying everyone on the car journey down there, so when we went to find our rooms, we arranged to meet up with him in the snooker room up on the top deck.

That shook him off for a couple of hours! 😀

johndoh
    Free Member

They *were* doing two for one on all crossings recently (just via the P&O site) till Christmas. No idea if the offer is still on though.

Going to Bruges on Saturday – costing us £36 each (including coach transfers to and from Bruges) as foot passengers in ‘premium’ cabins (ie, been redecorated but same size as standard cabins).

hora
    Free Member

Going to Bruges on Saturday

:mrgreen:

Pre-Bruge I thought I’d hate it/wouldn’t like it and it’d be ‘twee. However once there I relaxed and chilled waaay too much.

Saccades
    Free Member

have to be P&O, tesco vouchers worth 4x face value on stena line (and irish ferries), I’ve no idea if they run that side of the country though.

johndoh
    Free Member

Yeah I am sure it will be ‘nice’ for a day trip though. And it’s with my mates so I am sure we’ll find our way to the bars….

hora
    Free Member

Lots and lots of beers to try! Seen the Dom Joly beer up in Bruges? Think its on Youtube.

johndoh
    Free Member

Shall have to have a look…

hora
    Free Member
    wysiwyg
    Free Member

How much are the quoting?

hora
    Free Member

£330

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Cheap 'deals' on P&O ferries- ideas?’ is closed to new replies.