Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)
  • Chat up lines
  • funkhouser
    Free Member

I don’t mean your cheesey “get your coat, love” stuff

I wanna hear you’re awesome techniques that have proven results?

Also ones where you don’t have to be lousy drunk. I’m thinking ice-breakers in a supearket or train platform…

Just outbid interest like, absolutely not gonna try any of them…

aracer
    Free Member

Almost by definition anything formulaic is less likely to be successful, though I’m far from being an expert at talking to women I fancy, so probably best to ignore me.

matt_outandabout

Having been married for nearly 20 years of my just over 40 years existence, I cannot remember, but must have been awesome, as it seems the first attempt worked… 8)

avdave2

I’m thinking ice-breakers in a supearket or train platform

“Please let me look, I happen to be a doctor”

binners

One of my mates, who is a good looking fella, achieved ‘Legend’ status when his now-girlfriend revealed that after a flirtatious evening when they first met, he’d walked her home to her house and been invited in.

She nipped to get drinks. He made himself comfortable. When she returned, he’d got his kit off, and as she walked in he delivered the killer line….

“Climb on”

😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Used on, not by, me;

“I’m going home for a shower and you’re joining me. “

Lovely lass from Leamington Spa. Ahhhhhh, happy memories.

DezB
    Free Member

I once asked a girl in a shop if she wanted a … well, you know.
    Aah, those were the days!

gonzy
    Free Member

One of my mates

liar…i bet it was you really!! 😉

dooge
    Free Member

When I was in uni I rented a room in a shared house we called the dinosaur room. It was obviously a kids bedroom previously and had muriels of dinosaur landscapes with stickers of dinosaurs on the walls and a dark blue ceiling with cotton wool clouds and glow in the dark stars. Twice I lured girls in after telling them about it and using the phrase ‘do you want to see my dinosaur?’

In all honesty, nothing is more alluring than confidence in your own skin. Likewise if you can talk normally and hold a conversation thats good too. The initial start is tricky and depends where you are. Supermarket, notice something they are buying like chocolate, ask them if they have tried something similar. But body language and tone will give away more than words alone.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

I’m thinking ice-breakers in a supermarket

Wait for a woman you fancy start to inspect the cucumbers,… sidle up next to her, pick up a bigger one than she has and say “Mine’ bigger than that”….

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9ZjOCSLYlc[/video]

emsz
    Free Member

“So, Pinot Grigio or cider oblivion”

Was the bet I made to someone who shall remain nameless 😆 still, the bucket in the bedroom sort of took the edge off

binners

Gonzy – I can only dream of being possessed with such self confidence. Too high risk a strategy for me, my friend 😀

jambalaya
    Free Member

Well in the spirit of @cfh

Got into a cab with a girl to go back to the hotel, the taxi driver turned round and asked where we wanted to go and she said “I’m going to heaven”. I just wish my mates where around to hear it as frankly none of them believe me. This evening had followed standard UK dating practice as the girl was totally drunk, why else would she be in a cab with me 😐

I can’t say I have any magic lines but I think it’s best to think of an interesting question to ask so they get to talk about themselves

PJM1974
    Free Member

If you just want to get your end away then by far the best technique is to walk into your local pulling joint with a smile on your face and look as though you’re really enjoying yourself without trying. People will want to talk to you.

Otherwise, if you’re looking for stimulating conversation and companionship then going for an amazing chat up line never really works…you either have to follow up with something equally amazing or you end up having to explain it to your baffled audience. There’s nothing worse than discovering that your jaw-dropping Princess from the planet Venus is actually a humourless moron.

benji
    Free Member

Does hello not work as an ice breaker these days? The other problem is everyone seems to be either obsessed with looking at a device with a little screen or have earphone things in.

hilldodger
    Free Member

Does hello not work as an ice breaker these days?

a friendly cock-slapping works better, certainly leaves no unbroken ice

jambourgie
    Free Member

The other problem is everyone seems to be either obsessed with looking at a device with a little screen

It’s possible to use this to your advantage. Wait until your chosen prey has stopped in her tracks to fiddle with said screen, and then simply walk in to her. Instant ice-breaker 🙂

theotherjonv

She nipped to get drinks. He made himself comfortable. When she returned, he’d got his kit off, and as she walked in he delivered the killer line….

“Climb on”

9 months for sexual harrassment nowadays…….

slowoldman

muriels of dinosaur landscapes

Was your English teacher Hilda Ogden?

slowoldman

“The train’s late again today. Fancy a shag?”

kayak23

by far the best technique is to walk into your local pulling joint with a smile on your face and look as though you’re really enjoying yourself without trying. People will want to talk to you.

Does this work in Sainsbury’s?

RustySpanner

‘I’m glad your here, mind if I hang my coat up?’

Only works next to the chiller cabinet.

ninfan
    Free Member

Once, when I was much younger, much fitter and much more handsome, I had what would now be described as a Cougar introduce herself to me in a club with the line ‘would you like to see some puppies?’ 😯

My jaw fair hit the floor!

To my eternal regret (and because I was young and madly in love with my girlfriend) I didn’t take her up on the offer

Nor did I manage to respond with a witty line like ‘my mum told me never to go anywhere with strangers’ 😥

still ranks as the best chatup line I’ve ever heard though 😀

rumple
    Free Member

“sorry, i have lost my phone number, can i borrow yours?”

nailed it every-time.

ekul
    Free Member

My happily married mate literally has women hanging off him on tours… He’s quite a character anyway and has a pet sausage dog called Branston which he has literally hundreds of photos of on his phone, all of which are shown with amusing narration. After about 50 photos he’ll eventually get to one of his stunning wife, at which point he’ll go ‘ah and this is my wife, I love her dearly’ and kiss his screen. The looks of disappointment on the ladies’ faces is a sight to behold.

alpin
    Free Member

you: “have you heard that one of the planets is about to be destroyed?”
    her (or him): “really? which one?”
    you: “Uranus”
    ——————–
    you: “it would be great if you were my washing machine… i’ve got a dirty load that needs taking care of”
    ——————–

you: “what’s the difference between jelly and jam?”
    her: “bla bla bla…”
    you: “i can’t jelly my penis up your §$%&/”

alpin
    Free Member

on a more serious note….

on second thought… nah…

njee20
    Free Member

a friendly cock-slapping works better, certainly leaves no unbroken ice

Careful, you get jailed for that these days…

binners

lesgrandepotato

A gentle complement in a nontl threatening way is a good start. Such as you has da epic wobblerz

Junkyard
    Free Member

Me ” do i have to”

Her “yes”

I am not giving any more clues

TBH i doubt there is anything beyond formulaic crap. there w as a programme on Radio 4 explaining how pick up artists do it and it is largely about confidence and having a standard delivery and then relying on being yourself.

Apprently the opening line was something like
    I am sorry and i done normally do this but i could help but notice you and there is something i really like about you its your { insert thing here nothing rude- hair clothes, smile etc.]. Whilst they are please with this compliment you then say you look kind of South america, european spanish whatever and ask if they are from there – they then feel obliged to answer and then you chat

There are websites dedicated to this shit and i forget the name they used
    Seems really really disingenuous to me
    I always assume nearly anything will do s an opening gambit and if they like you they will chat back.

mudshark
    Free Member

For the more older woman who must know she’s not what she once was – You must have been gorgeous when you were younger.

_tom_
    Free Member

you: “it would be great if you were my washing machine… i’ve got a dirty load that needs taking care of”

This is gold.

Pigface
    Free Member

alpin, going for the sublte approach then 😀

johndoh
    Free Member

The one and only time I tried – I walked up to her and said ‘I really don’t know how to do chat up lines but I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to speak to you’.

She looked the spit of

She said no because she had a boyfriend but she appeared genuinely flattered and I am sure she’d have gone for it if she was single. (Or so I like to think).

mark90
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0ZZo5zdmag[/video]

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

(stood infront of an empty chiller cabinet that had previously housed some Ben and Jerries)

Me: I’m ot sure what’s more dissapointing, the series of events that lead to me wanting that icecream, or the fact there isn’t any.

Her: It’s alright, I’ve got some in the freezer, want to come over?

skydragon
    Free Member

Guys, Guys, guys…it’s not the words that matter, it’s the delivery, the timing and the attitude…

watch and learn, watch and learn… 🙂

Background – Timing is key, be 5 mins behind her.

[video]http://youtu.be/O8aHj_jCmZ4[/video]

Rule 1 – Learn to eliminate your desire

[video]http://youtu.be/uWGSEBdyhn4[/video]

Rule 2- Do something excellent in her presence.

[video]http://youtu.be/XeVXdIzDM34[/video]

Rule 3 – We pursue that which retreats from us.

[video]http://youtu.be/ix52LldhtfQ[/video]

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

A gentle complement in a nontl threatening way is a good start. Such as you has da epic wobblerz

nah, you need to be more sophisticated than that, like “wooooah, they look like a photo finish in a zeppelin race”
    THEN slap her in the face with your cock, telling her it’s ok, you’ll be out in time for the birth.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

There are websites dedicated to this shit and i forget the name they used
    Seems really really disingenuous to me

Indeed there are. i found one or two and the advice seemed to be to be complementary to flatter her, but be slightly insulting as well to throw her slightly off balance. The solution seemed obvious but
    “You’re ugly but you’ll do” only works if you consider a slap in the face and a drink poured over you as a form of sexual gratification.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Chat up lines’ is closed to new replies.