Viewing 37 posts - 41 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Chaps – Do you pee in the sink on aeroplanes?
  • downshep

Why not just sit down to pee?
    Why worry if you poo, you’re in exactly the right place?
    Have you no bowel control or are you saving it for your nappy during the descent?
    What possible ‘aiming’ issue could there be while sat down, it’s not like you’re experiencing zero gravity on the ISS?
    Dude, you have issues!

BigJohn

I thought the extra seat was the blumkin stool.

DrJ

I am a little obsessive about cleaning airplane loos

A lot of folk fantasise about being a pilot, but I guess that’s a step too far for an economist, and being an airline bog cleaner is a more realistic aspiration.

🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I believe that padded bit is actually the lid to the storage box where the lightly-scented swans’ necks are kept.

That’s in First. The picture there is only Business. Angora rabbit pelts. Unscented.

CountZero

I suppose as the sink is that much higher, it’s easy to stick the end of your knob into the plughole so there’s no risk of embarrassing splashback showing on the front of your chinos…

mrlebowski
    Free Member

So I always find it easiest to just pee in the sink

You’re a fekin heathen..

DrJ

I suppose as the sink is that much higher, it’s easy to stick the end of your knob into the plughole so there’s no risk of embarrassing splashback showing on the front of your chinos…

Easy to wash it afterwards, too.

Big-Dave
    Free Member

Cbike, the hole that the sink drains out of is pretty small. -check out the rate that the sink drains at, not very quick.
    An airliner is by no means airtight, and there are valves which control the outflow to maintain some circulation; as long as the amount of air coming in isn’t less than that going out there’s no problem.

All of the waste water on an airliner is stored in a tank which is emptied out by a bowser lorry when it lands. Nothing should be getting vented whilst the plane is on the tarmac on in the air. I know this because I once cleaned plans at Stansted Airport for a summer job.

After cleaning planes for a summer job I can tell you that people peeing in the sinks is the least of the disgusting behaviour that goes on in a commercial airliner.

-m-
    Free Member

Or, alternatively, the aforementioned BA bogs upstairs in the A380.

Have you been in the same toilet on the Emirates A380 (the one with the shower in it)? Enough padded seats for several friends…

shermer75
    Free Member

You are Gerard Depardieu and I claim my £5

CountZero

Easy to wash it afterwards, too.

True, good point, wash your hands and your willy and dry them all at the same time, all loos should be designed that way for time saving! 😀

yunki
    Free Member

I hadn’t considered it before but will definitely be doing it from now on safe in the knowledge that there’s a small chance that I might upset one of STWs OCD mummy’s boys

alexxx
    Free Member

grim… on the other hand… does any other male find those toilets really badly designed? I’m a normal guy but every time I sit on those bogs I seem to have to wrestle to keep the johnson from touching inside the bowl… equally grim!

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Last time I’m taking Quirrel’s advice. Peeing in the sink was fine, admittedly, buy then I needed to give the fella a rinse, and after that a dry.

Do. NOT. Dangle your todge in a Dyson Airblade. I got whiplash and a foreskin I could store in-flight snacks in.

Xylene
    Free Member

every time I sit on those bogs I seem to have to wrestle to keep the johnson from touching inside the bowl..

If you peed in the sink, you wouldn’t have to do this. Why dip your willy into other people’s pee, poo and period when you can pee in the sink.

Or are you just bragging about having a really long willy?

Just remember to remove knob before pushing button to suck water away.

I’m quite pleased that some are being converted.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Really, I was half expecting a half hearted Edinburgh defence to appear at some stage.

Why dip your willy into other people’s pee, poo and period when you can pee in the sink.

Why should I have to wash my hands where you want to stick your cock?

DrJ

To tell the truth if you wash your hands under the running tap there is no cock to hand transfer potential.

DrJ

Clearly it’s the rock’n’roll option.

Xylene
    Free Member

Is it likely you will have the opportunity to have Beatrice Dalle pee on your hands?

To tell the truth if you wash your hands under the running tap there is no cock to hand transfer potential

If we are in one of those large first class toilets, and there is room for more than one, then the potential is there.

DrJ

Is it likely you will have the opportunity to have Beatrice Dalle pee on your hands?

A man can dream ….

nbt

QFT Bro

TrekEX8
    Free Member

What really intrigues me is do you wash your hands afterwards?
    And if so, where? The big, deep bowl with the blue water and no plug?

Xylene
    Free Member

^ In the sink after draining it, I generally wash my hands from the tap water. A long with being a bit manky, I also don’t mind wasting water on planes.

hels
    Free Member

Your parents failed utterly, both as role models and as human beings, if you really think it is OK to pee in a public hand basin. You should talk to them about that next time you are around at their house, I don’t know, while you are eating the bogey sandwiches your mum made for your tea.

I am having a catheter fitted for my next long flight. Gross apes.

Xylene
    Free Member

a public hand basin.

So if it was on my own private jet that would be ok?

njee20
    Free Member

That is **** rank. How on earth would anyone think that’s a normal thing to do?

DrJ

What really intrigues me is do you wash your hands afterwards?

Do you actually wash your hands in a bowl of water? Really, the British are so weird – the rest of the world has mixer taps and uses them to wash hands and dishes under running water and not in a dilute solution of the muck they were trying to remove.

(To be clear, I am not suggesting bringing your washing-up to do on the plane)

perchypanther
    Free Member

(To be clear, I am not suggesting bringing your washing-up to do on the plane)

Good advice. It’d get all covered in piss.

yunki
    Free Member

Come the day of reckoning the world will be a more spacious place.. populated with strong, healthy, happy people… Darwinism in effect you utter, utter psychos 🙂

sauce

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Do. NOT. Dangle your todge in a Dyson Airblade. I got whiplash and a foreskin I could store in-flight snacks in.

Cue coffee on keyboard

v8ninety

I was initially a little disturbed by this; but following on from the peeing in the shower thread, if you think about it, it doesn’t really matter does it? When you wash your hands in any public facility, you surely NEVER actually touch the porcelain, surely? Now THAT would be a minging habit. It’s: tap on, soap on rub and rinse under the flow, tap off, dry and retire, surely?

My feeling is that, whilst err, unusual, this habit actually carries far less risk of sharing other people’s urine than the apparently masculine and completely socially acceptable habit of standing up to pee in a receptacle designed to be sat on.

All of the above depends on the ability to think logically and dispassionately when it comes to bodily functions however, something that a large proportion of the population seem unable to do.

alexxx
    Free Member

Surely it doesn’t matter anyway because the door latches to exit the bog are probably filled with a horrifying amount of germs and undisclosed nasties? I’d say hand sanitiser is the only way… dont want to risk it on the johnson though… I’m not gloating about having a big knob as I don’t I’m just average so shocked that more of you males haven’t touched the guy to the bog and cringed.

In other willy related stories.. in my student days someone was in the bog at my house and I was gasping for a pee…. I had to stop the suffering by pissing into a tropicana bottle… shame i made an airtight seal that quite rapidly increased the pressure… in the panic I didn’t think fast enough to make an air gap…. I got a massive release of air up my wee spout… the noise and the feeling is still a very memorable air fart… so be warned sticking your willy in exotic places or you could still feel violated 10 years later.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’m only ever flying with CFH from now on, that plane Bogo looks like my bathroom.

Perhaps Warner Bros could make a new cartoon..
    Bog On A Plane… Staring Pepe’ Le Pew..

OP’s is Gross.

Stainypants

I’ve never used hotel kettles after bob mortimer suggested that people pee in them too.

Stainypants

Plus is the risk of splashback significant when using the sink

geordiemick00
    Free Member

i’ve recently spent a fortune on therapy to help me get over my fear of flying.

this is a major set back

where does one send the invoice for refund to please OP? 😆

edward2000
    Free Member

I was initially a little disturbed by this; but following on from the peeing in the shower thread, if you think about it, it doesn’t really matter does it? When you wash your hands in any public facility, you surely NEVER actually touch the porcelain, surely? Now THAT would be a minging habit. It’s: tap on, soap on rub and rinse under the flow, tap off, dry and retire, surely?

My feeling is that, whilst err, unusual, this habit actually carries far less risk of sharing other people’s urine than the apparently masculine and completely socially acceptable habit of standing up to pee in a receptacle designed to be sat on.

All of the above depends on the ability to think logically and dispassionately when it comes to bodily functions however, something that a large proportion of the population seem unable to do.

Would you wash your hands in the toilet?

My opinion for all its worth, the OP is a F*£$%*? N@5$Y B@5£%RD

Viewing 37 posts - 41 through 77 (of 77 total)

The topic ‘Chaps – Do you pee in the sink on aeroplanes?’ is closed to new replies.