Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Cat poo
  • Pook

Don't have a cat at the moment, so I suppose the answer is no.

owning a cat is not a prerequisite to living in my street

hora
    Free Member

Bingo is the answer. He loves cats. Infact there is still a dead one inside the bush at the bottom of our garden that I am NOT fishing out!

Coyote
    Free Member

You might not own one, but there will be a cat that thinks it owns your turf somewhere

A very wary one from next door. That reminds me, must reload the water pistol with lemon and chili tonight.

david_r
    Free Member

If it helps, when I was knee high to a grasshopper I can remember sticking some sellotape to my grandma's cat, just to see what would happen. I can confirm that cats do not like this. It went absolutely ******* loco, my poor Nan thought the cat was having a fit.

Sellotape traps perhaps?

hora
    Free Member

Pook you could try stripping naked and jumping on the cat then wrestle it in a paddling pool? One of you may be badly hurt but the cat will remember you.

Pook

I actually quite like the cat. i don't want to injure it or scare it in any way, just stop it pooing on my soil.

hora
    Free Member

This is evil…..starting feeding it chicken laced with Imodium? Ducks…

Pook

so let it build up some mega-poo????

hora
    Free Member

Cat knickers? Maybe a set of matching cowboy boots to go with them? Or is that catboy boots? 😐

duntmatter
    Free Member

I can remember sticking some sellotape to my grandma's cat, just to see what would happen.

😆

I actually quite like the cat. i don't want to injure it or scare it in any way, just stop it pooing on my soil.

I find a polite and reasoned explanation is the best way to persuade a cat.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Someone said orange peel, that'll probly work. Ours hates the smell of orange peel even from 6ft away, but thats fresh orange peel. You may have to eat a lot of oranges.

PikeBN14
    Free Member

This was the answer for me ….
    scarecrow

It's a pain when you forget to switch it off when you go in the garden to hang the washing out, but definitely keeps them out!

samuri
    Free Member

Get a dog or a rabbit. Or just let it happen, you realise all commercially grown food from the ground has poo put on it don't you? The cat's actually doing you a favour.

PeteG55
    Free Member

Get a dog, preferably one you can take out along on rides.

hora
    Free Member

What are those remote/automatic guns on tripods that Ripley used in the film Aliens? Those would be good.

spooky_b329

The simple option would be to raise the netting slightly. We have a small raised bed for herbs, I laid some trellis over it to stop the cats, although we had a momentary lapse when a new kitten arrived and could sit between the trellis. He soon grew out of it though…literally 🙂

fraseruk
    Free Member

I noticed my local B&Q had a cat scarer thing (like the one PikeBN14 linked to) reduced to £10.

Basically a hose with a PIR attached.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Cat poo’ is closed to new replies.