Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Carnage on the Vuelta today
  • simonralli2
    Free Member

Not too sure if anyone else is watching this on Eurosport. They are still in Holland, it's pouring with rain and it's one crash and pile up after another. Luckily nothing too serious by the looks of it, but they are going through new wheels like nobody's business. Glad I'm not riding there today.

uplink
    Free Member

Simon – you've ruined my life forever now

I was going to watch that later via some unspecified means

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

i'm glad i'm not riding HERE let alone there. came very close to taking the road bike out today and just missed a thunder storm of biblical proportions.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

JESUS, that was nasty

glenh
    Free Member

40 odd rides down on a roundabout!

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

got to be counted as in the last 3km, they have flexibility on that

simonralli2
    Free Member

Oh sorry – I was giving a live update in general as opposed to saying who won etc.

But yep – after a series of not too bad offs, there has been a pretty bad one with quite a few riders going into a concrete barrier – ouch. No updates on if they are ok.

One rider was pushed the last couple of km by two of his colleagues looking after him.

nickc

Excellent, I'll make popcorn and settle down for the highlights on Eurosport later then, should make for entertaining viewing…

marsdenman
    Free Member

40 odd rides down on a roundabout!

[coat.and.door] had they all recently had new rear tyres fitted?……. [/coat.and.door]
    😀

donald
    Free Member
    njee20
    Free Member

Ouch!

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Any live links of the Vuelta?

Cheers 😀

foxyrider
    Free Member

This looked kinda painful as well when Jakob Fuglsang skidded and went into a lorry – ouch 🙁

njee20
    Free Member

How on earth did he manage that!?

foxyrider
    Free Member

I think he broke sharply to avoid the guy infront, locked up and then went into an uncontrolled skid – like MTB'ing when you try to avoid a log/rock or tree but you keep on looking at it – then thump – "look where you want to go not where you are going "!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Carnage on the Vuelta today’ is closed to new replies.