Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Car crash "He did it deliberatly" a rant for sure.
  • coffeeking
    Free Member

1st thing i askd them was how they qualified this and was their eyesight calibrated

While I agree that it'll make sod all difference in the end, many people are fairly good at identifying speeds without requiring a laser speed gun. After all, the word of two policemen is sufficient to assert that you're speeding, without any speed measuring equipment whatsoever.

spooky_b329

Reading it again, I reckon the victim was driving across roundabout from Clifton Road on the right, to Wakefield Road. Taxi was driving from Clifton Road on left, to the unnamed A644 on bottom right.

Victim entered roundabout, stopped BEFORE the box junction as exit is blocked, the Taxi was on the well worn route showing across the roundabout and didn't expect the victim to stop so continued to accelerate.

Still not 100% this is correct, as the Taxi would have had no box junction to enter.

Smee
    Free Member

Sounds about right TBH. I read something in the DSA Despatches a couple of months ago that said 60% or more of crashes could be avoided if the person "not at fault" was paying more attention. Many of the taxi drivers out there are cocks though and the standard of driving in the UK, in my view, is some of the worst in the developed world due to horrendous attitude.

jackoinmoss
    Free Member

Wrong roundabout guys.

It is the first one you reach heading to brighouse from M62 I was got at.

Came off M62 up dual carridge way buttie van on my right.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I read something in the DSA Despatches a couple of months ago that said 60% or more of crashes could be avoided if the person "not at fault" was paying more attention.

Shit – I am agreeing with Goan's POV. Someone fetch me a chair.
    😉

spooky_b329

Jack, not the roundabout in my link?

You're not making this very easy…there are several roads from the M62 to Brighouse…unless you're local how is 'past the buttie van' going to help?!

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Car crash "He did it deliberatly" a rant for sure.’ is closed to new replies.