Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Can't ya get skin cancer on ya legs or what?
  • oldgit
    Free Member

No one seems to slap the suncream on the legs in the search of a CT. Why does common sense go out of the window as soon as the sun comes out?
    I slapped on factor 25 and already one leg is raspberry colour, though the other is still white….such a good look 😕

The human boiled sweet…strawberry & cream candy bar?

scaredypants

simple – go out less

RealMan
    Free Member

Is it pins o’clock again? Very well..

tonyg2003

cracking pic of Sean Yates legs. Horrible to look at, horrible wheel to sit on!

crispybacon
    Free Member

to answer the OP – Yes you can catch skin cancer on your legs through too much exposure to Sun 😥

Personally I put on SPF25 on my legs, face & arms today as I don’t want to catch skin cancer again 😥

Skin cancer is not big & not clever when you catch it so guys & gals please please please use a high SPF when riding in the Sun. Believe me you really don’t want to go through what I’ve been through these last few years – and breathe.

oldgit
    Free Member

Blimey crispy. But yeah get covered up.

cracking pic of Sean Yates legs. Horrible to look at, horrible wheel to sit on!

Had them go past me 😐

oldgit
    Free Member

My missus has just said ‘those things are the reason we don’t have sex anymore’ bless her cotton socks.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Sports, waterproof factor 40 for me.

In the absence of garden/ patio, that door threshold is shocking!

oldgit
    Free Member

I’m tempted to replace all the doors to loose those, every doorway in the house has them.

tonyg2003

Not so fond memories of those legs! Some years ago….Getting up the road on my own and turning round to see who was coming in the break, Yates. It was one of my more painful racing memories. Each time he flipped for me to go through aaaaaahhhhh

oldgit
    Free Member

Only encountered him in TTs, was he Kent based?

scaredypants

‘those things are the reason we don’t have sex anymore’

What, Yates’ legs ??

rOcKeTdOg

i burnt my neck today, silly cyclist tan 2011 begins

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Op are you a ginner tho? If so you could get sunburn by exposure to a key ring torch

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Can't ya get skin cancer on ya legs or what?’ is closed to new replies.