Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Cannock Chase trail building tomorrow, early ride then dig! Up for it?
  • postierich
    Free Member

Will be helping out the Chasetrails crew tomorrow but need to stretch my legs first so anyone fancy a spin round then lashings of tea and cake with a bit of digging from 11am.
    Good chance to put something back 😉
    More info here
    http://www.chasetrails.co.uk/trailbuild.php
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/2009/12/big-build-day-at-cannock-forest/
    Meet Birches valley carpark 9-9.15am start

Rich

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Love to. I keep trying to get to these digs but doing the "single parent" thing really buggers your Sunday's up. 🙁

tazzymtb

we'll be out earlier than that over the other side but will mosh the single speeds over to birches valley if you fancy a quick hoon around 😀

postierich
    Free Member

Taz 2 hours on the SS will be enough for me!

Neil there will be a few people there with children so depending on age they will have some company.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

8yo daughter. I think her head would fall off if she spent more than an hour in one place.

Would that be too young.?

MrsToast
    Free Member

8yo daughter. I think her head would fall off if she spent more than an hour in one place.

Would that be too young.?

I think there's a few kids about that age who attend the build days, they normally form a splinter group, and work on their own stuff!

Chainline
    Free Member

I really aught to try and do something other than the dog?
    Me and Neilikesbikes will be around 9ish tomorrow ight join you or were you intending to pound the dog for a lap?

postierich
    Free Member

Will not be lapping the dog might do about 2 sections then a bit of this and that at a steady pace.
    Will be in a vw camper if i can get it de-iced.

are you digging Chainline

JB
    Free Member

Hey Rich, I'll be out but will have to give the digging a miss, got a couple of Couch Potatoes to take out for a spin later!!!

postierich
    Free Member

A good couple of hours digging and super spuds chilli and cake!
    Bravo to all those that got stuck in Boo to you who rode past and did not stop 😉

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

😳

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Cannock Chase trail building tomorrow, early ride then dig! Up for it?’ is closed to new replies.