• This topic has 100 replies, 58 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by yunki.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 101 total)
  • Can someone please explain Kim Kardashian to me?
  • AlexSimon

Until this thread, I didn’t know she was a real person.
    Now I’ve seen, I wish I hadn’t. yuk

geoffj

😀

footflaps

I am so glad I don’t own a TV!

BigDummy
    Free Member

I find it very difficult to be mad at her. She is a very nice looking woman, and manages to come across as pleasant enough, all things considered.

🙂

DezB
    Free Member

footflaps >>
    I am so glad I don’t own a TV!

She’s not the only thing on. I don’t think so anyway.

Jamie
    Free Member

I find it very difficult to be mad at her. She is a very nice looking woman, and manages to come across as pleasant enough, all things considered.

She is an amazing marketeer. I think this is a stone cold example of don’t hate the player, hate the game, yo!

hora
    Free Member

Girl at work watches all her programmes and whenever you walk past her desk shes got some sort of update/pics on her screen from noseyfecker.com

So some people would love to live her lifestyle I imagine. I watched the programme once and thought ‘what is this about, it was low on content, just seemed like a family being filmed who happened to have American accents’. Couldn’t discern anything different. Just mundane. I guess it shows the normal girl ‘this is you if you had alittle more money’?

LoCo
    Free Member

She is an amazing marketeer. I think this is a stone cold example of don’t hate the player, hate the game, yo!

word! yo, or something 😕

BigDummy
    Free Member

don’t hate the player, hate the game, yo!

I don’t hate the player, and am generally content to ignore the game completely. On the very rare occasions when I notice it being played, it doesn’t seem like a particularly bad game. It’s slightly more entertaining than cricket, for example, and less annoying than the Russell Brand game. Yo.

🙂

franksinatra

Do people really like her bum though? That isthe oddest thing about it all, her bum seems to be the main marketable tihng but it is so big, do people really find it attractive?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqd9oWSqWIE[/video]

Jamie
    Free Member

I don’t hate the player, and am generally content to ignore the game completely. On the very rare occasions when I notice it being played, it doesn’t seem like a particularly bad game. It’s slightly more entertaining than cricket, for example, and less annoying than the Russell Brand game. Yo.

Fo’ ‘sho! Yo! Swag!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrU_ef7DQgs[/video]

P-Jay
    Free Member

franksinatra – Member

I understand the famous for being famous thing but these people are usually you ‘c-list’ celebs who are snapped coming out of nighclubs and then everyone loses interest after a few months. But Kardashian seems to be huge (and no, i’m not just talking obout her cartoon arse)

Oh and she very publicly married the world’s most famous Egotist and occasional Rapper Kayne West – they have a baby called, wait for it….

North West…

I know this despite never watching E New, visiting Perz Hilton’s website or reading any of the trashy ‘celeb’ papers.

That’s how mainstream they are.

BoardinBob

[Quote]and manages to come across as pleasant[/quote]

I endured 5 minutes of her TV show and she actually comes across as a massive c**t

binners
    jambalaya
    Free Member

Got to love The Mash

I have to say I opened this thread as I have no idea who she is or why she’s spoken about so much, he answer is sadly what I suspected. Famous for being famous.

hora
    Free Member

There was a woman at Moss side swimming baths with a similar ass- bigger arms etc but the same ass. I couldn’t be dragged kicking and screaming to her bed.

PJM1974
    Free Member

We’ve just landed a robot space probe on a comet, fifty million miles from Earth, the culmination of a ten year mission. That’s properly awesome.

Just sayin’.

wilburt
    Free Member

I find their voices incredibly irritating so avoid them.

BigDummy
    Free Member

We’ve just landed a robot space probe on a comet, fifty million miles from Earth, the culmination of a ten year mission. That’s properly awesome.

I’m pretty sure that if Kim Kardashian had just landed on a comet, fifty million miles from Earth, there would still be people saying “I refuse on principle to understand who she is

😉

Jamie
    Free Member

…or pretending they don’t know who she is.

Even though, due to her ass being so bootylicious, you can actually see it from 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko.

crankboy
    Free Member

i think to those in the know there called “Bumps” not bums or arses . in certain circles a “massive bump” is viewed as an asset .

BigDummy
    Free Member

Little in the middle but she got much back.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

geoffj… post of the day!

+1

hora
    Free Member

GRRRRR give me STW’er-Man flesh

dooosuk
    Free Member

hora – you do realise that’s not Kim don’t you?

Kryton57

Out of two twin sisters, only Hora could mistake the third sister than isn’t a twin.

Family portrait, for Hora ^^

dannyh
    Free Member

Unfortunately when you ask the question that the OP posed you quickly realise how vapid, shallow and utterly pointless a lot of people are.

Only when you realise that you shouldn’t even be bothered who she is will you reach true enlightenment.

I am truly glad that when the young’uns at work bang on about so and so off TOWIE or whatever I can honestly say “who?”

wanmankylung
    Free Member

WTF is TOWIE?

CountZero

Isn’t KK’s ass visible on Google Earth?
    Pretty sure it has its own ZIP Code.
    TOWIE? The Only Way Is Essex.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

TOWIE? The Only Way Is Essex.

To be honest, I’m still none the wiser.

buck53

Have you forgotten how to use Google?

hora
    Free Member

Anyone seen her sex vid? Its about as fun as Kiera Knightingly declaring she’ll go topless

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Have you forgotten how to use Google?

No. I just don’t want to waste time looking up shit on Google. I am happy to waste it in other ways, but not looking up that pish.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

What’s your problem with Kiera Knightley Hora?

Women don’t need DD sized breasts to be attractive. As evidenced by –

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Just sayin’.

What he need to do now, is land a robotic probe on Kim kardashians rear.

That’s no moon…etc etc etc

paulosoxo
    Free Member

hora
    Free Member

Problem?

No but a colleague at work wound me up when she said ‘seen the Lucy Liu sextape!!!’

I was pisssed off.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Lucy Liu once complained about racism and then made racist remarks about Filipinos, thus entrenching my view of humanity. So I’m disappointed one hasn’t been leaked.

hora
    Free Member

Well Im ready. Box of tissues (wholesale pack size) to hand

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 101 total)

The topic ‘Can someone please explain Kim Kardashian to me?’ is closed to new replies.