• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by ski.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Can anyone recommend a day out near Worcester?
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

Our holiday this year involes having to drive from Manchester to Plymouth to catch a ferry to Brittany.

2 adults and one 6 year old girl.

I am looking for a 2 – 3 hour "break" en route around Worcester not too far from the M5.

Suggestions like a farm where kids can feed goats etc or something a bit more adventurous perhaps like family paint balling (if it exists), maybe a climbing wall adventure type place etc.

IHN

Pop in at my place, 5 mins from Jct11. Daughter can play with Nelson the dog and I'll make a nice brew for you and your Mrs.

Or you can all stand in the back garden and I'll throw paint at you all 🙂

IHN

Or, maybe more usefully

Cotswold Farm Park

coolhandluke
    Free Member

All those options sound more tempting than a play area of the nearest Moto 😀 even the paint throwing thing

IHN

In fact, I could meet you at the farm park and you can leave the family there and we can have a nice 3hr ride in the Cotswolds 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

Clives fruit farm at Upton on Severn is good for picking fruit and kids feeding pigs and chickens. Stoner Jr loves it 🙂

Perry and cider made on site is good and its plum season on its way 🙂

coolhandluke
    Free Member

IHN, I'll have my bike with me too but don't suppose I'll get away with it. I'll still ask Mrs Coolhandluke though….

stratobiker
    Free Member

IHN – I think you are being very generous. Would a glass of best local cider be included?

SB 🙂

IHN

Naturally. I may even make flapjack.

I am but a happy hospitable Northerner in a miserable Southern world.

ski
    Free Member

This one might be worth checking out as well

http://www.hattonworld.com/

I know my 6 year enjoyed it more than the Cotswold one.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone recommend a day out near Worcester?’ is closed to new replies.