Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Calling all iPhone users, advice please…
  • momo

Just picked up my iPhone this morning, and want to know if I can use a song from my iTunes iPod library for my ringtone? Because the ones that come on the phone are rather pants!

And if I can, how do I do it?

LMT
    Free Member

Take an MP3 file upload it and convert as required, if i remember you can have a 40 second max ringtone, after the conversion is done, the web based software allows you to select iphone ringtone and download it to your desktop, then import it to itunes and synch your iphone job done!

http://audiko.net/

Go into settings on iphone after the synch, it should be above your regular crappy ringtones, i have done 5 so far this way.

rs
    Free Member

stick with the shitty ringtones, you'll just look like a **** when your phone goes off and starts playing girls aloud 🙂

GrahamS

What rs said. Nothing looks sillier than anyone over the age of 17 who has a "chooon" as a ringtone.

momo

Not sure about girls aloud, more of a spice girls man myself 😉

thanks for the link LMT, I'll give that site a try.

CountZero

I just stick with the old-style phone ringer, but I always liked Death In Vegas' 'Aisha' guitar riff as a tone, had it on my old N95. Might set it up on my phone.

rs
    Free Member

a guy's phone in my office just went off, he's in his mid 30's and it started playing some sci-fi music like he was being beamed into outer space 🙄 It was even funnier when he said "by mum" at the end 😆 stick to the shitty ring tones or even better keep it on silent.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

"chooon" as a ringtone.

I have the Tour de France teemtune from ITV as mine. I guess I should change that now seeing as it's November 😯

nickc

have a look on YouTube, search under Iphone ringtones, any number of easy to follow instructions on how to do it.

P20

2nd the Youtube idea. Thats how i did mine

WackoAK
    Free Member
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Calling all iPhone users, advice please…’ is closed to new replies.