Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Buying dark chocolate, a sign of getting old?
  • footflaps

85% is about right IMO. 99% is a bit hard core, like eating pollyfilla powder..

molgrips
    Free Member

I have always liked Bourneville. Now I find that 60-70% is still a sweet treat, over that is a tasty thing that I can eat when dieting.

The very best way to eat the dark stuff is to slowly suck a small piece then drink coffee. Americano or espresso.

slowoldman

A sign of growing up, not getting old. As indeed is sherry, providing of course we are talking a nice Manzanilla or Fino not your Gran’s Emva Cream.

pondo

Datk chocolate can help lower blood pressure (is my excuse 🙂 ).

jambalaya
    Free Member

Have preferred Dark chocolate for the longest time, since my late 20’s. Lindt is my favourite, plain or the salted one. 70%. Healthier than milk chocoloate and just one (or two 😉 ) pieces with an expresso is perfect.

As above a proper Spanish Sherry makes a great aperitif

MrSmith
    Free Member

with an expresso

WTF? 😯

Bagstard
    Free Member

The aldi 70% salted is really nice and individual bars are great.

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Green and Blacks 85% organic, two squares every evening with a glass of full fat.

enfht
    Free Member

willie’s cacao is devine darrrrling.

pocpoc
    Free Member

The aldi 70% salted is really nice and individual bars are great.

Agree and disagree.
    They taste lovely, but I had to unwrap 5 individual bars on Saturday night, then I felt guilty for eating 5 bars, whereas one (slighly bigger) bar is just an individual bar of chocolate 😳

bamboo
    Free Member

MrSmith – Member
    with an expresso
    WTF?

Perhaps you can get one of your friends from Milan to help Jamba with his spelling and ignorance.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Seeing as several are working on the ignorance in the Brexit thread i don’t think I’ll be needing to put a call in.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Buying dark chocolate, a sign of getting old?’ is closed to new replies.