• This topic has 20 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Leku.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Brendog's Rampage crash helmet cam footage
  • chakaping
    Free Member
    grahamt1980

‘kin hell!

fifeandy
    Free Member

WTF @ the size of that gap 😯

Even if i had the skills (1ft gap is plenty for me!), you’d have to be paying me a whole lot of money to get me to take a risk like that.

njee20
    Free Member

It’s clearly a monstrous double (in terms of penalty for failure), but the actual crash doesn’t seem all that bad reallllly. Still rather him than me.

PJ266
    Free Member

Obviously not training enough, spends too much time pratting about on pitch hill, needs to learn to pedal.

8)

chakaping
    Free Member

the actual crash doesn’t seem all that bad reallllly.

It was more the “he’s not gonna clear that” moment that had me wincing.

nuke

I know he didn’t clear it but, from watching the vid, i didn’t think he’d make it as far as he did…thought he was going to come up well short 😯

CalamityJames
    Free Member

Could have been SO much worse, looks like a fair old drop to the side as well… They really are pushing the boundaries.

jimmy

It was more the “he’s not gonna clear that” moment that had me wincing.

Yep. I’ve had a few, never on that scale of course. One of the worst feelings on a bike and I just had it on my sofa.

legend
    Free Member

I’m surprised he still went for it, on the second landing he definitely loses speed (you could it from the other angles too) so I would’ve thought he’d have sacked it off instead. Could do with a skillz course really

DezB
    Free Member

Lordy. Balls like planets.

scc999

Shit the bed!

theflatboy
    Free Member

After Crash Reel events like that make me wince a lot generally, it’s pretty amazing they can run the event considering what they’re actually getting them to do!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

considering what they’re actually getting them to do!

Nobody is obliged to build a line over that gap!!

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Shit a brick Should have gone faster.

scu98rkr
    Free Member

I’d just be glad I’d made it to the other side and wast dead at the bottom of the gap.

I’d probably then bin the day job, start working in something safe like IT, and bimble around the woods on my MTB at the weekends.

ah maybe my life choices werent that bad after all.

oldnpastit

I had been thinking about quitting IT, and with the skills I’ve developed from bimbling around in the woods at the weekends, do Rampage instead. I’m now having second thoughts….

theflatboy
    Free Member

mikewsmith – Member
    considering what they’re actually getting them to do!

Nobody is obliged to build a line over that gap!!

Of course not, you know what I mean though!

Stevet1
    Free Member

Eeesh. Not like he could bail if he knew he wasn’t going to make it (which he probably did) either.

RichPenny
    Free Member

I’d hit that…..

With my face, then my arse, then my face, then my arse, then my face, then my arse 🙂

Leku
    Free Member

Me attempting that gap…

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Brendog's Rampage crash helmet cam footage’ is closed to new replies.