Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • BOS TRC system (Twin Rate Curve)
  • theendisnigh
    Free Member

Whats it like?
    I’m looking at buying a new 160mm fork, thinking about the Bos as you hear good things, but not sure I need the TRC system, its cheaper without it.
    I’m also considering 36 talas and marzocchi 55RC3 Ti (although I don’t really want 170mm travel, as bike is designed for 150mm), any views on these forks would be welcome, and anywhere that sells either of them at a good price might be good too. Cheap these forks are not.

hugh_b
    Free Member

The Bos and the 55rc3ti are the only forks i would run now.

I have the 2012 bos without trc but my previous set had it. I never used it to be honest. Save yourself some money and a little bit of weight! They are fantastic forks, the best air forks i have ever had by a long way and they have been ridden pretty hard.
    My riding buddy has the 55 rc3 ti 2012, lovely forks but 170mm is too much for my frame. I wish they did 160mm as the 3 year service interval is how it should be! Bos has a 2 year service interval which is also very good.

theendisnigh
    Free Member

cheers hugh. Wheres the cheapest place you know to buy bos?

hugh_b
    Free Member

To be honest you don’t get a great deal off Bos forks! I purchased mine from r53 along with a VIP’r and got a small amount off but better than nothing.

You can purchase direct from Bos in france and i believe a few of the german shops have them such as bike 24.

http://www.bike24.com/1.php?content=8;navigation=1;menu=1000,2,121;product=28752

theendisnigh
    Free Member

probably going to buy some from there, its the best price I’ve seen.

Thanks. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘BOS TRC system (Twin Rate Curve)’ is closed to new replies.