Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Boonen back in
  • glenp
    Free Member

Makes the Cav question a bit more interesting. Boonen will most certainly be shooting for the green jersey. Last minute reprieve

njee20
    Free Member

I think that can only have a positive effect on the race. Cav may be British, but he comes across as arrogant and irritating, someone to really test him will be good.

Can’t wait to see some hilarious outbreaks from Cadel too. I really want to like him, former MTBer, Aussie, same surname as me, but he’s just a tosser!

glenp
    Free Member

Arrogant? You don’t get many shy and retiring sprinters!

Also looking forward to some Cadel fun. By the way, anyone got pics of Cadel from years back?

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Awesome news!

njee20
    Free Member

I dunno, I find a lot of the others more likable, Thor Husovd often comes across as quite modest, and Robbie McEwen has more to him than ‘I’m faster than you on a bike’ which seems to be all Cav says, just in lots of different ways!

glenp
    Free Member

Suppose you’re right – McEwen is a funny guy.

In fairness, it isn’t just Cav that thinks he’s the fastest – everyone else seems to say the same thing.

tomlevell

I dunno, I find a lot of the others more likable,

You prefer Coke users then?

mattsccm
    Free Member

I have always thought of McEwen as a miserable arrogant git. Cav is a bit cocky but half of thats his accent. He sounds just like David Knight, m/c enduros, and he comes across the same way but th***er. Evans is another miserable Aussie. Anything however is better than Armstrong. Wiggins for me

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Boonen back in’ is closed to new replies.