Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Bolehills Forever: The community of a dig spot
  • stwhannah

This video should warm your cockles, and will likely have you planning a visit. If you don’t have a similar facility near you, it may also have you wo …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Bolehills Forever: The community of a dig spot

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

bikerevivesheffield

Such a great place for all ages and abilities and 200m from the workshop. It’s a pleasure to dig there and for my lad to ride it

Anne

Great to see a community backing a local track. Sadly most places this isn’t the case with bike tracks and trails being maintained by a tiny % of the regular riders. Could singletrack do more to highlight these groups and there need for riders to take part?

docrobster
    Free Member

Now then that’s an idea. I’ve been mooching about Sheffield today as the car is in for a service today. As I was in that area I went and had a look at the new hillsborough pump track. Lovely thing built by velosolutions recently. There was guy looked older than me manualling his bmx all the way round it. As things stands I’ll have about an hour for a spin before it goes dark. Might nip up to crookes for a few laps rather than the usual lady cannings. Not been for too long

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.