Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 106 total)
  • Bo-ris! Bo-ris!
  • Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RphRkM94HEI[/video]

😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

Binners add me to that world whereby I am pistol whipping just to be certain

LenHankie

Whining northerners, blah blah blah. Change the record please. God help us if Labour ever get back in.

Having said that, whilst I think Boris is awesome, I’d be a bit scared if he actually became PM.

kimbers

who do ya reckon was soggy biscuit champion out of that lot then?

hilldodger
    Free Member

The sort of people who absolutely understand the social make-up of the UK. They’ve experienced it all

No, What they absolutely understand is that all you need to do to win over the lower classes is put a tiny-weeny little bit of sugar on the nasty pill and they’ll queue up to gobble it down then take one home for later…..

….. the Tories “you” all so despise only get in because “your lot” vote for them 😆

fervouredimage
    Free Member

the Tories “you” all so despise only get in because “your lot” vote for them

That’s fighting talk for ‘my lot’.

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

I think he is hilarious and as all recent PMs have been quite useless why not have one who is at least a bit of fun

hilldodger
    Free Member

fervouredimage – Member

That’s fighting talk for ‘my lot’.

Good, maybe rally the troops next time then rather than whinging in front of your plasma screen scoffing pizza and carry outs 😉

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I hear he’s thinking about adding wing mirrors to the boris bikes

Heated of course?

IanMunro
    Free Member

He’d possibly achieve the feet of getting not one single vote outside the South East. You are aware the rest of the country are laughing at you? Aren’t you?

Ahem 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

kimbers it really is impossible to work out which one was the biggest onanist amongst that lot 😀

loum
    Free Member

I think he is hilarious and as all recent PMs have been quite useless why have one who is at least a bit of fun

If that’s the criteria, I reckon Sean Lock would be a better pm.

Kryton57

At least Boris outward appearance reflects on his inward capability, whereas the current PM outward appearance attempts to deflect from his inward capability…..

GrahamS

Every time I see that picture I drift off into a fantasy world involving automatic weapons

Every time I see it I think, “Isn’t number 7 Dirk Gently?”

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I enjoy the colour he brings to politics but I am not blind to what lies under the amiable buffoon exterior. I suspect he is rather more capable than Cameron and Osbourne having actually done a real job or two in the wide world.

hunta

Every time I see that picture I drift off into a fantasy world involving automatic weapons

How can you criticize someone for not understanding how other people live when you come out with a comment like that based on nothing more than a picture of teenagers being silly? I didn’t grow up with a public school education, but it’s not my place to regret / slag off anyone who did just because they they did.

(Retreats 5 paces…)

DezB
    Free Member

nothing more than a picture of teenagers being silly

Says the man who hasn’t read the website it’s from…

binners

you come out with a comment like that based on nothing more than a picture of teenagers being silly

Yeah… you’re right. When the teenagers from our school were silly, the worst thing that happened was the odd car got nicked. This lot got to ‘fulfill their destiny’ and destroy the countries economy, privatise the NHS and the education system and generally shafting the ****ing lot of us on a biblical scale. Hey ho!

wrecker
    Free Member

He’s ace. Twice the person Livingstone was/is (now there’s a nasty bastard for you).

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Teenagers being silly? A bunch of posh yobs out of control buying their way out of trouble. Symbolic of a particularly nasty arrogance shared by them.

If they hadn’t had been rich and behaved like that criminal records and possible jailtime for some would have been the outcome

Junkyard
    Free Member

Well he has had more affairs and had to apologise twice as often for being a racist..I can see why you would like him and his moral code 😕

hunta

Says the man who hasn’t read the website it’s from…

You’re quite right – there was me assuming the original post had been made without context, since no source was given.

I don’t particularly condone these people, but I don’t understand why we have to have it in for posh people all the time just because they’re different. Posh people doing bad things is clearly bad, but the fact they’re posh has nothing to do with it.

DezB
    Free Member

Ah, that’s why I don’t like them. They’ve got funny accents!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

The fact their are posh and used their money to buy their way out of trouble is clearly wrong.

the fact they are posh and this arrogance led them to believe their crimes were only hi jinks is wrong

Sorry – the two are inextricably linked. Its the poshness and wealth that breads the arrogance to behave as they did

wrecker
    Free Member

Well he has had more affairs and had to apologise twice as often for being a racist..I can see why you would like him and his moral code

Are you accusing me of racism and of having affairs?
    I suggest you STFU.

DezB
    Free Member

😆
    I think it was sarcasm

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I suggest you STFU.

in the words of another member of the Bullingdon club…calm down dear.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Posh people doing bad things is clearly bad, but the fact they’re posh has nothing to do with it.

I think the claim is they are posh millionaires who were privately educated and this is the “high jinks” they did in their yoof with other privately educated millionaire yoofs. As they are rich, privileged and elitist they may not actually live in the same world as the rest of us and may not be in a position to best understand what the average person needs or wants.
    Do you think the recession is really biting for them?
    Struggling to pay the bills?
    Likely to loose their homes?
    etc

it is not the posh per se it is the distance from the norm/average/man on the clapham omnibus that causes the attitude ie they are literally out of touch with most of us and this makes it harder for them to givern…their concerns are unlikely to be the same as the norm.

EDIT: What they said and as I dont know you how could I accuse you of anything?

loum
    Free Member

I don’t particularly condone these people, but I don’t understand why we have to have it in for posh people all the time just because they’re different.

It’s not posh people in general, it’s specifically those in the photo.
    And it’s not because they’re different, it’s because they’re c@*ts. 😉

wrecker
    Free Member

I think it was sarcasm

Apologies if I took that the wrong way.
    Not nice to things to be accused of.

Junkyard
    Free Member

it was not meant to personal to you so apologies if it reads that way

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Funny that old ‘Boris is a racist’ thing isn’t it – I recall one of the main transgressions was when he discussed ‘Papua New Guinea-style orgies of cannibalism and chief-killing’

I also recall that the PNG high commissioner at the time said
    I am shocked and appalled by such comments from a seemingly well-educated person of very high standing cannibalism had ceased to be an everyday occurrence with the introduction of Christianity some two centuries ago

Yet, whats this? just the other week, shock horror

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/papuanewguinea/9398339/Papua-New-Guinea-charges-29-alleged-cannibals.html

So, Boris was right after all 😆

Where’s the apology eh? where’s the apology?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Jesus wept, some people dig very very hard…

Why don’t you write to them and ask for one Zulu?

kimbers

im with Dr. Tony Travers, on this one

“There is no way to dress up expressions such as “piccaninnies'” and “watermelon smiles” to take them within a million miles of acceptable.”

Junkyard
    Free Member

Yes zulu racism is really funny…why not regail DD and i with your harrowing hilarious tale of the racism you experienced 🙄

Desperate and tragic as always

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Of course racism is funny! in fact it can be ‘king hilarious

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdo79znnHl8[/video]

Junkyard
    Free Member

You are confusing parody and racism

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Funny you should say that Junky

as the comment made at the time about the context of the ‘watermelon smiles’ and ‘picaninnies’ comments were:

Although these remarks were intended as a satirical dig at the patronising attitude of Blair and the Queen towards foreigners, the choice of language left Johnson exposed to allegations of racism

so, perhaps people like yourself who are unable to tell the difference between satire and racism shouldnt throw stones at people who cant identify parody, eh? 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

YAWN

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

YAWN

+1

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 106 total)

The topic ‘Bo-ris! Bo-ris!’ is closed to new replies.