Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Bloody royalfail, call to complain and they aren't even available?
  • kaesae
    Free Member

Yesterday I went to my local post office, the staff that serve at my local post office are awful, they didn’t used to be too bad, but over the past few years their attitude towards their jobs and the people they are supposed to be helping has changed.

Due to the bank holiday I had quite a few bearing kits to post, so obviously I went to my post office, after having watched someone ask for some address labels and listening as the person serving me said to the other member of staff, I wouldn’t even give her any labels, it wasn’t a big surprise when the other member of staff bumbled off and came back and said, sorry we don’t have enough to give you any 😯

Then the person serving me starts mucking about with the machine and spends a good 10 to 15 mins fixing it, after that they asked if they could service some people at the lottery while serving me, so I said why not seems fine, as I was writing on the back of my reciepts .

So after all of the faffing with the equipment and serving other people, the guy then tears of 30+ first class labels taking ages to do so, I only have 2 first class packets left there is no reason to tear of 30, he then turns to me and says this taking far too long, I’m going to have to talk to my manager and see about you rejoining the cue and then getting served after everyone else.

At this point he was told in no uncertain terms, that would not be happening, so I have decided after seeing these individuals taking the piss out of countless people, that I’ve had enough, I want to complain.

There is lies the problem, you can’t actually get through to the royalfail, in effect they are holding our country to ransom. We need a mail service and so they have to stay, but their incompetence and belligerent incompetence at that, means that they have to go!

For me it’s quite simple what is happening at the post office, the post mistress is not hiring enough staff, if she saves between £250 to say £400 each week, then how much extra does she earn a year? there are 5 tills, it is a peak time and only 2 staff to serve customers ❓

I think that post offices should be evaluated on how long the waiting times are for people, in relation to how much profit is being made, that way they are not open to greedy unscrupulous individuals abusing their positions and making money from other people losing out!

Something has to be done and yet how do we fix such a complexed problem ❓

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

post office is not royal mail
    knowing what you’re complaining about => FAIL

Something has to be done and yet how do we fix such a complexed problem

I don’t know, maybe you could complain on a mountain bike website, that should help. Or go to another post office, same as you would any other shop – like you would stop using ebay if you weren’t happy (or keep using it if you’re a bit of a whingebag and just like complaining).
    I blame the education system myself, everything is just far to complexed these days.

bristolbiker
    Free Member

You run a business, correct? Why not try TNT (other business couriers are available)? Don’t just come on here b!tching about everything under the sun – use you’re brain/vote with your feet and go somewhere else.

wwaswas

as above – just go to a different post office – give your money to someone else to handle your post.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Use a courier. They’ll even come to you to pick up your stuff.

NEXT!

kaesae
    Free Member

Wat evva beaches!!!

Royalfail own post office dumb dumb!!

When bad shit go unoposed noting change innit!

fanks for understanding, you suckee suckeee 😯

kaesae
    Free Member

Yeah, I’m looking into alternatives, but still this country is going down the shitter very quickly! too many people with the wrong attitute and not enough intelligence to realize that what goes around comes around.

The more people take the piss the more our culture destibilizes psychologically.

The crime rate is soaring especially violent crime and the amount of individuals with psychological conditions is rising dramatically, it all comes down to a fundamentally flawed philosophy and minds that are plagued with negativity.

That said it’s my day off and I’m away, to all of the smart arses, you may or may not be smart, but you’re definately arses 😀

wwaswas

Royalfail own post office dumb dumb!!

errrm, 97% of local PO branches are privately owned.

but do carry on.

some details embedded in this article;

http://www.uk.coop/press-release/new-report-explores-options-post-office-mutualisation

meehaja
    Free Member

my bro in law runs a mail order company with bay shop selling tools. he used to post from the local village post office, maybe 30 parcels a week. He’d also buy stamps, packing equipment whilst their to keep this local asset in business. They complained that he “bought too many things” so now he drives 5 miles to the town to post his products and the local post office has closed. Some people just don’t like doing their jobs. I rarely meet any post office staff with moor than half a brain cell, except today, when buying euros the girl had amazing eyes so I’ll let her off.

Write to the paper? No one cares when you complain, but bad PR looks bad and gets area managers interested?

Zedsdead
    Free Member

what a strange chap you are kaesae.

bristolbiker
    Free Member

the amount of individuals with psychological conditions is rising dramatically

…well, increased by 1 at the very least….

….fundamentally flawed philosophy and minds that are plagued with negativity

….would sir care to take a look in the mirror….

kaesae
    Free Member

Yeah, I know what you mean meehaja, they want to be smart and take this piss but have no idea of the long term consiquences.

I don’t think that my local post office is private owned I was planning on asking but I can’t get through to royalfail!

kaesae
    Free Member

In a **** ed up world, what does it mean to be normal ❓ I may be strange but I’m not bored or boring!

No I’m not having a go at you! this is about me! Me! ME!

derp
    Free Member

I rarely meet any post office staff with moor than half a brain cell……

*chortle*

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

too many people with the wrong attitute and not enough intelligence to realize that what goes around comes around.

the amount of individuals with psychological conditions is rising dramatically

this is about me! Me! ME!

coffeeking
    Free Member

The only problem I ever have with the post office/royal mail is loss of items. I’m usually holding them up in the post office. Why not complain to the manager directly, rather than phoning royal mail HQ?

How do you know how they’re currently evaluated?

z1ppy

I’d agree the Royal Mail is going to the dogs big time, and really not helping themselves.

G/f is consulting to Royal mail, so went out with a posty on half his round, was knackered by all the walking (she not unfit & didn’t have to carry the post) & generally impressed by the postie, yet the manager gave her the “bunch of workshy ****’s” talk afterwards.

Still every package I’ve recieved lately hasn’t had it stamp postmarked, so I will be happily using them to screw RM some-more (posty m8, says they’ve cut back on the guy/girl who used to stamp one the machine missed – another fantastic cost saving that working well eh?).

… and I really don’t understand the 1p cost, that is charge to companies, that use Royal mail to do there job for them.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I don’t think that my local post office is private owned I was planning on asking but I can’t get through to royalfail!

why are you phoning royal mail to ask about another company? As it’s obviuously causing you some distress, have you considered asking your carer about this?

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Print your postage yourself, and then drop them off at the Post Office.

http://www2.royalmail.com/discounts-payment/online-postage

meehaja
    Free Member

Grr! stupid predictive texting making me look stupid! I can do that for myself!

As an aside, what bearings for a Formula SS hub? I read online that the bearings are pants but if you use Phil wood bearings they’re great, however I know nothing about bearings for wheels. What sort/size should I use and how much should I pay?

coffeeking
    Free Member

+1

matt_outandabout

Does anyone else have a mental image of kaesae as a redneck?

Drac

I have a mental image of a big queue behind him of tutting people waiting while he writes out labels that he could have done at home.

enfht
    Free Member

Doesn’t the Queeen “own” all RM staff, like she does with swans?

I say wring their necks and feed ’em to eastern europeans

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

That’s pretty unfair. I think more..

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I say wring their necks and feed ’em to eastern europeans

then what? have the post offices staffed by swans?

kaesae
    Free Member

The labels are all printed out at home I also stamp the back of each packet to save time, I wasn’t writing out labels I was simply noting on the back of each reciept what was being sent, while the staff sort out the next order.

That way when stuff goes missing or simply doesn’t turn up! I can fast index it and see what’s happening.

Everything I do is efficient and effective, it’s simply part of my philosphy for life 😀

thegreatape
    Free Member

Everything I do is efficient and effective

With the exception of ranting.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

with the exception of posting things

derp
    Free Member

With the exception of coherence.

matt_outandabout

my philosphy for life

😆

enfht
    Free Member

then what? have the post offices staffed by swans?

Yes, they’d stick their necks out and actually do some work 8)

br
    Free Member

I kinda put him down as a Daily Mail reader?

wwaswas

Yes, they’d stick their necks out and actually do some work

It’s all very well until you have a question and then it’s as if they’re mute.

kaesae
    Free Member

OK got it, royalmail phone numbers that are disconnected but still on the website, post office staff taking piss and all the other shit people deal with day in day out.

All good 😯 and welcome to psychoville the reality show 😉

Thanks for posting peeps, good to be able to count on you, to be complete brain farting muppets

stgeorge

Hi,

Just to clarify, what labels were you wanting?

If its recorded delivery ones or special delivery, just get the rolls of labels from RM direct and posting book to put them in. (Free of charge)

All our parcels are weighed and labeled before going to PO. All they have to do is put stamp/label on, then they stamp book as receipt.

Cheers

mamadirt
    Free Member

torsoinalake – Member

http://www2.royalmail.com/discounts-payment/online-postage

Used to do that with my ebay sales, that way the postage comes straight out of my Paypal account but got so fed up with my local post office folks tutting when I dropped off the parcels (“they still have to be weighed and registered into the system you know!”) . . . and don’t even get me started on their compensation system 👿 .

Is there currently an alternative mail service for the personal customer because I’d be happy to pay a little extra for peace of mind? . . . oh, wait, that’s what the compensation/guaranteed next day delivery charges are for 🙄 👿

kaesae
    Free Member

Mamadirt I have tried the online service and it just isn’t viable at all, all the post office has to do is weigh the item/packet then put the postage labels on, the address labels are already on the packet and the back has a return address stamped onto it.

I takes about 1.5 mins each packet and I do it as quickly as possible, that said 2 tills out of 5 or 40% capacity and 3 out of 5 staff taking a break at the same time and the outcome is obvious.

I do wonder how many companies these creatures have put out of business!

mcboo
    Free Member

Every time I read a kaesae post I give thanks that we have gun control.

kaesae
    Free Member

mcboo – Member
    Every time I read a kaesae post I give thanks that we have gun control.

Smart monkey, you may live ❗

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Bloody royalfail, call to complain and they aren't even available?’ is closed to new replies.