Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Bloody paypal!
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

Some bloke off here has filed a complaint as a BB i sold him has not arrived after 24 days (royal mail say i can’t claim until 28 days!!)

diff-diff who ever he is BTW??

Paypal have taken the cash and given it to him as the case goes in his favour because i did not send it recorded delivery!

Item value <£40 therefore covered by royal mail up to the value of 100 first class stamps, wtf do i need to get it signed for when of such low value?

robbing bastards

jam-bo

so you don’t get stung like this. simples.

househusband

I always pay the extra 75p, or whatever it is, to cover myself.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

He had beat me down by 20% already so its his tough shit imo

coffeeking
    Free Member

Beat you down?! Forced you to sell it eh 😉

uplink
    Free Member

Royal mail won’t entertain a claim from him though, so the only way he can get his money back is from PP

jam-bo

seems like he beat you down by 100%….

ski
    Free Member

I received an empty box from a seller on ebay, the only way paypal would refund me was to return the none existance goods back to the seller……..

So……. I sent him, recorded delivery, an empty box back and paypal gave me a refund……..mad!

Ebay is losing the plot & customers!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Royal mail won’t entertain a claim from him though, so the only way he can get his money back is from PP

Royal mail paid off my claim after I was sent something that mysteriously came out of the packaging en-route.

uplink
    Free Member

He can’t claim off RM for something that they haven’t delivered – only you can

Tracker1972
    Free Member

racing_ralph – Member

Item value <£40 therefore covered by royal mail up to the value of 100 first class stamps, wtf do i need to get it signed for when of such low value?

Are you going to claim the money back from Royal Mail then? Pain in the arse maybe but no money lost, just a little annoyance, not like you have got bad feedback on a perfect ebay account or anything?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

i will do yes – tomorrow morning – when the buyer provides details that i need

uplink
    Free Member

You also need your proof of posting receipt – so dig that out

racing_ralph
    Free Member

got it here

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Bloody paypal!’ is closed to new replies.