Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Blokes called Mohammed
  • donsimon
    Free Member

And all Jésus's (popular boys name in Spain, fact fans) are Catholic?

[pedant mode] Jesús [/pedant mode] 😉

Squidlord
    Free Member

I thought it was "slunked"

A slinky is one of those big springs that can walk down stairs on their own.

hora
    Free Member

Alot see being (insert religion) as belonging to a ethnic group rather than a belief. An extension of this is those who see church almost as a social/way of life without an actual God involved.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

It could be "slought" couldn't it?

But I reckon it's actually "slinked". 🙂

Cougar

scotia – Member

eldridge = strange

That's 'eldritch' you're thinking of. In a twist of irony, it can also mean 'foreign'.

scotia
    Free Member

Cougar – Member
    scotia – Member
    eldridge = strange

That's 'eldritch' you're thinking of. In a twist of irony, it can also mean 'foreign'.

eh? the OP = strange

Cougar

So what you're saying is, Eldridge is eldritch?

I'll get my coat.

epicyclo

The real danger in our streets isn't some bloke called Mohamed, it's the drunken knuckle dragging Saturday night Neanderthals.

hora
    Free Member

I have a neighbour (well down the street) who is a religious Pakistani Muslim- he is genuinely helpful to all, would go out of his way and he also works down at the local 'car parts place'. I was in there once and as he was walking out two of his colleagues called out 'have a great holiday fighting in Afghanistan'. I resisted the urge to call them every name under the sun as I thought it'd impact on him on his return. They weren't saying it in a shared-way either (almost a taunt).

DezB
    Free Member

Why do people bother replying to posts like this? Just to show everyone how PC they are?
    Best would be "ignore him and he'll go away" IMO.

(Note, I waited until there were 59 posts)

yunki
    Free Member

Why isn't this eldridge clown still banned..? First post back after a banning for being a bigot..

donsimon
    Free Member

Coz nobody has reported him?

khani
    Free Member

Why do people bother replying to posts like this? Just to show everyone how PC they are?
    Best would be "ignore him and he'll go away" IMO.
    (Note, I waited until there were 59 posts)

I don't bother normally after 44 years it becomes tedious
    Gotta go now there's a White woman coming 😉

badnewz
    Free Member

I don't have any pakistani muslim friends, but I do have lots of non-pakistani muslim enemies. Is that pc enough?

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Blokes called Mohammed’ is closed to new replies.