Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • 'Blackswan'… can someone explain to me what the point of this film was?
  • ditch_jockey

Blissfully spending a life staying away from arty farty, psycho-analytical twaddle.

Except you paid beer vouchers to go and see it, then complain because you were required to think during the course of the movie.

Is the Kings Speech any better, or yet another over-hyped pile of shyte?

TBH I think you’d be better sticking to films with oily men, guns and loud explosions.

ditch_jockey – Member

Except you paid beer vouchers to go and see it, then complain because you were required to think during the course of the movie.

TBH I think you’d be better sticking to films with oily men, guns and loud explosions.

I didn’t go and see it though, as I quite plainly knew it would be a pile of pretentious crap.

I’m perfectly happy with action films, horror films and a good thriller thanks. I’ve no need to go and watch some deep and meaningful, yet mindnumbingly boring pile of twaddle that bears no correlation to any other genre of media entertainment, or social interest in my life, thanks.

ditch_jockey

I’ve no need to go and watch some deep and meaningful, yet mindnumbingly boring pile of twaddle that bears no correlation to any other genre of media entertainment, or social interest in my life, thanks.

poppa
    Free Member

Sounds sexy.

jamesca
    Free Member

i went expecting it to be a total waste of time and whilst it didn’t bring richness to my soul it wasn’t too bad and i don’t even like overly skinny lasses so the lesbo scene wasn’t a reason for watching it. i think i’d have found it better if i had some sort of empathy with obsessive people.

In future then ditch_jockey I’d suggest not even bothering to climb out of your own backside to pass comment on my posts.

rkk01
    Free Member

bears no correlation to any other genre of media entertainment, or social interest in my life, thanks.

Not sure I understand this comment…?

Surely “psychological thriller” is a fairly mainstream genre?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I’m pretty sure that I wouldnt call Black Swan a psychological thriller on the basis that it wasnt thrilling or in any way psychological.

rkk01
    Free Member

I’m pretty sure that I wouldnt call Black Swan a psychological thriller on the basis that it wasnt thrilling or in any way psychological.

Ahh, haven’t seen the film, but was judging on what I’d heard here and elsewhere…

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘'Blackswan'… can someone explain to me what the point of this film was?’ is closed to new replies.