Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Birhtday on Saturday Hotel needed in London
  • heresjonny
    Free Member

Stayed in Baglioni for 30th, looking at threadneddle street hotel, want funcky, modern hotel. Anything as far away fromour aga, wood burning stove twee cottage in the middle of Kent countryside. Need to be wowed budget upto £150 . Ideas please

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

If, by hook or by crook you can get in to the Goring, you must.

Failing that, £150 and wanting to be wowed? I fear for your chances….! 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Anything as far away fromour aga, wood burning stove twee cottage in the middle of Kent countryside.

I can sort you right out. Modern, sleek apartment with minimalist decor and furnishings, in a stark, functional environment. In fact, a modernist architect’s paradise.

I can give you culture, genius sophistication. Bit more than an ‘ot-dog, know what I mean?

heresjonny
    Free Member

Captain, The Goring very swish indeed, I think for those prices it might have to wait till my 40th, unless my new business really picks up. Will definatley save that one for the future.
    At the moment it might have to be Hotel Du Vin in Henley or Tunbridge Wells.

heresjonny
    Free Member

I would like at least some plaster on the walls, polished plasters ok.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I know nothing of staying hotels in London, as I’ve never needed to, but I’ve always tohught, if I din’t have somewhere to kip for the night, I might enjoy a night at Claridges.

That’s assuming your budget is per person, mind….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Birhtday on Saturday Hotel needed in London’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM