Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • bikes and easyjet: bike only going 1 way, add to ticket after outbound flight?
  • fontmoss
    Free Member

Gf's sister is coming to spain soon and she is very kindly going to take my bike back to the UK. So i had thought about adding it to her booking once she was in spain as this means only paying for it 1 way and also avoids any hassle when she flies out ie no-one asking why she hasnt got a bike with her.

Anyone any experience of this or advice? ta

fontmoss
    Free Member

anyone?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

just book 2 singles, one with bike, one without?

cynic-al
    Free Member

What MRMW said, I don't think there's an option to book a bike or bag one way on a return flight, you could try by phone but you then end up paying more to do so.

fontmoss
    Free Member

flights are already booked, normally i would have done the 2 singles but they booked before i could say 🙁

so was thinkin once they flight out here then addin the bike to return flight? possible? asking for trouble?

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Why not just phone the airline to check, or scope out their website?

kennyNI
    Free Member

Telephone 01582 700036 (or 0871 244 2366 (calls cost 10p per minute; calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more. For other telephone numbers visit the contact us section.))

Whichever number you think is cheaper.

Or if you login and go to help section on easyjet, you can add hold bags and/or extra weight to a booking, maybe in there.

paradigmshift
    Free Member

I've done this with Ryanair and the single flight plus bike baggage is the same cost as if you have booked the luggage for both outgoing and ingoing flights unfortunately.

So it is definitely worth checking on their website.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘bikes and easyjet: bike only going 1 way, add to ticket after outbound flight?’ is closed to new replies.