Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bike rack for Espace Mk4
  • griffiths1000
    Free Member

Hi looking for a bike rack for a MK4 Renault espace as my mk3 rack dosn’t fit. Tried the wanted and sales section on here and ebay but no luck. I don’t want to shell out £250 cost of a new one so if anyone knows of a second hand one or anywhere else to look please let me know. Thanks

v666ern
    Free Member

if you have any luck please let me know, though i cant wait to see pics of 7 bikes on the back of one… 🙄

is just throwing them in going to use up to much space?

honestly do want to know, ive gone from a 106 to an espace and the thing is a tardis

griffiths1000
    Free Member

Yep loads of room, it’s the grand espace too so even more room. Just done a trip and as i didn’t have the bike rack, managed to get three bikes in the back as well as a weeks worth of gear for five. Would prefer a rack though for easier acess to the bikes, rather than unpack every time we stop at a trail.

v666ern
    Free Member

just a thought, would roof mounted be better, do you have the spoiler/roof bars?

griffiths1000
    Free Member

Thought about roof mount but think the bikes would be too high on an Espace,catch on trees and not be able to park in multi storey’s etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bike rack for Espace Mk4’ is closed to new replies.