Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Bike cop vs biker (humorous content)
  • iwluap

you may have seen this before but it made me chuckle (glossing over any running of the red light – which I do not approve of)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGy3MODEolM

Title of the vid is “Everything is OK – Banned – Police, Camera, Action” in case it has been taken down or made private. Get it whilst you can!

geoffj

Been done already. Views were mixed. Personally I think Danny is a knob and Plod should have had arrested him and carted him off before it all went pear shaped.

Andy

geoffj + 1. Whilst danny was being also being complete knob he was also wasting the police officers time and public money.

He could of course have just said “sorry I jumped the read light I’m late collecting my kid” etc etc.

BoardinBob

Cyclist’s an absolute bellend. Hopefully he’ll end up under a bus one day and there’s one less oxygen thief in the world

Sancho
    Free Member

I wonder if the smart arse d1ck would have been so clever if the cop was giving him assistance having been hit by a lorry and had suffered broken legs crushed ribs and was dying in the street.
    What a complete and utter c*nt

cynic-al
    Free Member

Cyclist is a RLJing ****.

“I am a student of the law”….”oh can you tell me the law please?” – red rag to a copper and rightly so.

He’d get Breach of the Peace in Scotland.

iwluap

There is more than an element of the Danny character being a wise guy smart alec. Made me chuckle on first viewing with more cringing on second. Nothing wrong with questioning authority – we shouldn’t have to blindly do what we are told.

stanfree
    Free Member

The cyclist seems like a complete Tool ,He jumped a red light and the copper is doing his job.

MSP

OK sir, I have asked you to stop because I just witnessed you jumping a red light, although you may have felt safe to do so on this occasion, it can be extremely dangerous, and as a cyclist you are especially vulnerable if you were to be involved in a collision with a vehicle coming through a green light that wasn’t expecting other traffic to be crossing the junction…..etc etc.

or words of that nature.

Yes the cyclist is a knob, but so is the manner of the copper and his manner is unfortunately the standard manner for most of the police in dealing with the public. If they really want the general public to believe that traffic enforcement is about public safety and not meeting ticket targets they need to change their approach.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

what an absolute

run a red light say sorry move on

as a police man once said to me after letting me off with speeding
    “You never see a police man when you need one”

Karma would suggest the copper on the bike will be there when he get knocked off at the next junction

davesmate
    Free Member

sorry but I’m firmly in Danny’s corner. I’ve been stitched up by dodgy dibble on more than one occasion. The police are our servants ,not our masters.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

er this guy want’s stitched up he was completely in the wrong!!

wpuk
    Free Member

I think the vast majority of coppers are decent at doing a hard job, the pretentious tool on the bike comes across as a right little weasel…wtf goes round videoing their commute? Also a good demonstration of integrity

BoardinBob

Yes the cyclist is a knob, but so is the manner of the copper

The cyclist was a fanny right from the start which is a surefire way to wind the police up

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I’m fully with the copper – if they can manage to truncheon students and miners, then why not prick cyclists?

lipseal
    Free Member

Don’t care TBH.

cynic-al
    Free Member

MSP – Member
    Yes the cyclist is a knob, but so is the manner of the copper and his manner is unfortunately the standard manner for most of the police in dealing with the public. If they really want the general public to believe that traffic enforcement is about public safety and not meeting ticket targets they need to change their approach.

So you don’t like the copper’s manner, and that’s the main point you make?

Jeez.

Johnbot
    Free Member

I can’t believe the comments in here. “Hopefully he’ll end up under a bus one day” Who says that about another person.

Aside from that he was asking legitimate questions with a bit of a crap tone. In my opinion. And he showed the cop to be a bit of a moron.

Olly
    Free Member

I Too can’t believe the “under a bus” comment. THInk of the waste of public money in cleaning the bus. SOmething less sensitive to blood and guts, like a riot van or tank would be better

Lakes_Puma

First of all I do not condone red light jumping by anyone, bike or car.
    I think that the guy with the camera is using his knowledge of the law (I think I’ve read some of the types of things he was asking) and the policeman was showing his lack of knowledge.
    It the policeman’s job to know the law or at least the bits that affect his day to day job.
    I think the policeman could have played it differently, was there anything to be gained by writing a ticket and fining the other chap? But the camera guy was being quite condescending with his tone.
    I hope that if nothing else comes of this the police man makes sure that next time he stops someone for an offence he has done his ‘home work’ and knows the law that has been broken or at least has the correct wording for the offence written down.

cynic-al
    Free Member

It is not for the copper to know the law verbatim. That is ridiculous.

Cyclist had a point but could not have made it in a worse way IMO.

stevomcd
    Free Member

It is not for the copper to know the law verbatim. That is ridiculous.

Right, how could he possibly remember the wording to every law he may be required to enforce? Guess it does show poor training, he should know whether or not he’s able to ignore weasely nonsense like this.

Cyclist = total tool.

scraprider
    Free Member

that cyclist is a real tool of the highest order.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Come on, you get stopped by a copper, you ask for forgiveness. Don’t argue or there is a night in the cells waiting.

Or it should be that way.

maxray
    Free Member

Did he use comic sans for his text in that vid? more than enough reason to brand him a coq 😀

rustler
    Free Member

I bet the smug **** wouldnt be so cocky if it were a van full of builders that had taken offence to his red light jumping.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

It is not for the copper to know the law verbatim. That is ridiculous

I agree

he should know whether or not he’s able to ignore weasely nonsense like this.

I agree

I think the vast majority of coppers are decent at doing a hard job, the pretentious tool on the bike comes across as a right little weasel…

I agree

personally I think he should have been arrested for “conduct likely to cause a breach of the peace” when he asked for the letter of the law then tell him that “he’s not required to answer that question” and ” the CPS will assess it once he is in custody”. Riding off would then have been “resisting arrest”. All OTT and a waste of resources but he was asking for it from the first “my lawyer told me not to answer your questions”

the cyclist is a smug smart arse, the copper needs to raise his game

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Bike cop vs biker (humorous content)’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM