Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Bib tights with no padding
  • alwillis

Which brands do them?

I’m after a pair or two now my current collection of bib tights are all falling apart at the same time, but it would be good to be able to get them without a chamois and wear them over shorts if possible. I also think something like the Castelli nanoflex ones would be spot on for XC skiing in a few weeks time (assuming skiing with a nappy is going to be a bit annoying!).

mrpeaski
    Free Member

How about these from Planet X ?

https://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/CLPXCRWT/planet-x-clubman-roubaix-winter-tights

Pad less according to the description

dawson

I have some Polaris winter bibs that don’t have a pad

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Most winter tights are without pads, shirley?

alwillis

Those Planet X ones look worth a try, @captainflashheart it would seem not from my rubbish attempts to find some!

Daffy

Rapha do some.

onewheelgood

Howie’s do some. I have two pairs and think they’re really good.

MoreCashThanDash

I’ve got the Planet X ones, really good for the fuller figured gentleman.

Merlin are selling some Funkier ones off half price. Not so good for the fuller figured gentleman….

avdave2

Lusso do them with or without pads. Never bought anything of theirs that hasn’t been good.

theflatboy
    Free Member

Galibier also do some which look very good, was looking recently although didn’t get them in the end – may still as reckon a non padded pair over a padded pair would have been welcome this morning in the freezing cold!

alwillis

Rapha don’t fit me- but are very nice!

I’ve taken a punt on the merlin ones, but would be interested to see some of the Galibier stuff in the flesh- never heard of them before and the prices look good!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Bib tights with no padding’ is closed to new replies.