• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by m360.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • best place to sell my old iphone
  • ti_pin_man
    Free Member

No, I’m not trawling for sales but curious aside from ebay does anybody have a recommendation for where they got the best deal for selling their old iphone. 4S 64GB.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

probably on here

jam-bo

I sold my five to O2 recycle. Couldn’t be arsed with eBay, or classified chancers. Got £170 direct into my bank a couple of days after posting it off. They even sent me packaging to put it in.

njee20
    Free Member

I find that Mazuma etc are as good as anywhere frankly. Less hassle.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

hmmm sounds like ebay then. O2 offered 100 quid, mazuma about 85 but on ebay some seem to have gone for a fair bit more.

Cougar

You’ll always get more on private sale, but you have to deal with people.

I’d run it through mobilevaluer.com and then choose the highest non-shit company it came back with (read the reviews).

Pieface

O2 reduced their offer to me by £40 or so after receiving my phone due to ‘pixelation damage’ on the phone, which isn’t visible to the naked eye hence why I thought it was perfect. I told them to send it back and then they came up with some excuses about their usual QA processes not being followed to full rigour, and in light of that would honour the original agreement.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

i’ll open the bidding at £80

Jamie
    Free Member

FWIW I sold a working iPhone 4, with a smashed screen, for £60 on eBay.

IA

Prices people claim to have sold for on ebay, you really need to say less ad fees and paypal fees… add up to over 10% these days no?

Jamie
    Free Member

FWIW I sold a working iPhone 4, with a smashed screen, for £50 on eBay.

m360
    Free Member

less ad fees and paypal fees… add up to over 10% these days no?

More like 20%!

Gumtree seems to fetch good prices, local sales, cash on collection, I sold a laptop on there recently and would only sell high-value/risky items on there from now on.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘best place to sell my old iphone’ is closed to new replies.