Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Best e-mail ever?
  • chrisgibson
    Free Member

Hi all, on Friday I had the following e-mail from another teacher.

Hi Chris,

This is the only work I have managed to get from A B (student name removed) since I’ve returned. They were to write a sentence using Rule of Three describing their favourite teacher – he chose you.

I’m sorry that the quality of the image is poor, so I’ve transcribed it below:

Mr Gibson is quite possible the best teacher in the school. Not only is he a wise-cracking swaglord, he is an incredibly friendly teacher who greatly builds my confidence in Science while letting me work at my own pace.

Evidence for your Bluesky????

Have a good weekend,‘

Just wondered if anyone else has received either as good as a descriptor of them or as good an e-mail?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Congratulations, but WTF is a swaglord?

ThePinkster

Nope, never had anything like that but that is truly remarkable and you should rightfully be very proud of that.

Northwind

I believe that a swaglord is defined as “someone who has the quality of swag, to the maximum extent”

scaredypants

Clearly a new/changed username required 😀

tthew

Yeah, I’m not so sure it’s a good thing, below, (heavily edited for the avoidance of Ban Hammer) is the Urban Dictionary’s top definition of Swag.

The most used word in the whole ******* universe. Douche bags use it, your kids use it, your mail man uses it, and your ******* dog uses it. If you got swag, you generally wear those ****** hats side way, and your ass hanging out like a ******* goof cause your pants are half way down your white ass legs. To break down the word, it means (Secretly We Are Gay). It is also a word that means to represent yourself/ the way you represent yourself, baggy clothes, ****** hats, small penis and basically a way to say your afraid to come out of the closet.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Just don’t Google images of swaglords 😆

iolo
    Free Member

Are there two Mr Gibson’s in your school?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Thankyou Northwind, although you haven’t helped in the slightest 🙂

chrisgibson
    Free Member

Well I can’t add anything to the swaglord definitions but I am still taking it as a win for the latter half of the message!

I am the only Mr Gibson at my school and I don’t think I am too wisecracking either.

allthepies
    Free Member

swaglord – “someone with excessive swag.”

Nuff said.

boblo
    Free Member

No it’s not:

‘Dear Boblo, this is Kylie. I’m at a bit of a loose end. Come and pleasure me you big stud. I can just about sit down from last time. I’ve got my special Victoria’s Secret pants and everything. See you in 5’

That’s the best email ever. 🙂

chip
    Free Member

Ops following email,

Sorry Chris, bloody auto spell.

That should read shaglord, the police have been informed.
    Expect a visit soon.

chrisgibson
    Free Member

Chip – that would be horrific! On so many levels.

boblo – yes you win!

scardypants – name changed 🙂

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I’ve met Kylie and she is simply too small to be really hot soz.

takisawa2

Best ever was an email reply to a complaint I had sent to Hoover about a vacum cleaner we had bought.
    It was sent around a number of people before a lady replied to me.
    Unfortunately the “UK Customer Service Manager” had added a few flippant comments along with his instruction to “see if you can shut this bloody web whinger up”…

My Wife thought it hilarious that they knew me so well. 🙂

I forwarded it to their CEO, expecting nothing until a call one day with a humble apology from this chap, I just laughed it off. Was quite funny.

ampthill

Good one

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Best e-mail ever?’ is closed to new replies.