Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • best current reverb deals?
  • tomfun

I’ve been looking for a reverb and the best deal I can find from the UK seems to be from Rutland art 175 including bleed kit & enduro collar (whatever that is)
    http://m.rutlandcycling.com/108179/products/rockshox-reverb-125mm-seatpost—30-9-31-6-34-9×380-420mm—right.aspx?mredirect=true&origin=pla&kwd=&currency=GBP&gclid=COWii4PYrMACFfSWtAodQgsAkw

Any body know of a better deal?

leeroybrown
    Free Member

I am also looking but I need a 100mm drop the best deal is can find is wiggle at £179

beano68
    Free Member

Im selling a newish reverb with 100mm drop in there for sale section for 130 !

nickdavies

Can’t see you getting any better, best I found recently was CRC for £189.
    They just chucked a reverb in a box though and sent it to me – so I sent it back and bought a proper one boxed with bleed kit and collar from bike discount.de for £165 delivered.

Wouldn’t get too hung up on buying UK – the germans will put warranty stuff right.

FOG

If you are quick Merlin have a special offer on over the weekend – 10% off £189.95 which comes to £171ish. Plus mine came the day after it was ordered!

deadkenny
    Free Member

Alltricks – €209 (£168 my card charged me) delivered to UK in 2 days, full boxed with collar and bleed kit. Seem to have every combination available to order also.

devash
    Free Member

I’d go with Alltricks. Seems a safe bet as they get good reviews and the price is amazing due to the Euro / GPB exchange rate at the moment.

tomfun

I was going to go with a UK seller just to make it easier if I have to send it away. I presume if I buy from Germany of France it’s have to send it there for any warranty issues?

deadkenny
    Free Member

I’ve seen people say Rochshox stuff bought from bike-discount in Germany they’ve just had sent to Fisher in UK for warranty with no problem. Should be same from Alltricks. EU law says you can have your warranty apply anywhere in the EU for an EU bought product.

Don’t let them wriggle out claiming grey imports either. If it has been sold by an EU retailer, shipped from their warehouse within the EU then it’s an EU purchase no matter where it was imported from to get to them. Oh and supposedly EU law says you have a basic right to 2 years warranty, regardless of what the retailer or manufacturer say, though there are catches.

jalefa
    Free Member

Bought mine from alltricks had a problem took them into halfords who sent them to fisher new post sent out within 5 days

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Winstanleys seem to have deals on at the moment – similar price to Rutland. They now tell you whether it’s in stock or not too.

colournoise

Thanks for the heads up on Rutland. Needed a Reverb to complete my Alpine build and click and collect was just the ticket when they’re only 25 minutes up the road!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘best current reverb deals?’ is closed to new replies.